• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 pmass

pmass

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 02 March 2005 - 01:51 AM

Hi everyone, I am a total newbie to this and finally got myself a Solderless Xenium Ice Modchip that i installed with no problems, but now having ERROR 16.

Prior to my installation my xbox was out of power for over 2 days and before installing the chip i started up the xbox and it asked me to set the time and date but i never did.

After that i unplugged it and installed the chip, put everything back together and booted up. I programmed the chip with the original bios (Retail_Kernel) and was able to boot up the xbox and use my regular games.

After that same day i unplgged the xbox and did not use it for 2 days and when i plugged it back in and tried to load the retail_kernel from the Xenium chip, i get error 16.

Since then i have read allmoest every form that exisct on the net but no one can lead me in the rigt direction. I have downloaded Slayer 2.6 and burned it on a disk but it will not load from the xbox.

I have removed the chip and went back to the noraml setup, but still error 16.

Is there anyone out there who might have had the same problem pr might have some knowledge about this and can tell me what to do??

Thanks in advance

#2 jameswalter

jameswalter

X-S Knowledgebase

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,881 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.0
  • 360 version:v2 (zephyr)

Posted 02 March 2005 - 01:55 AM

Did you mess with any of the dash files. I believe error 16 is due to not having the MS Dash to load because it needs to set the clock. Upload a hacked bios and play with that..it doesn't require the clock to be set.

#3 pmass

pmass

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 02 March 2005 - 02:07 AM

I have not messed with any dash files, i dont know how to do that yet. Can you give me some examples of hacked bioses that i can upload and also how to upload them?

Regards,

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users