4 replies to this topic

#1 Doh2005

Doh2005

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 40 posts

Posted 03 March 2005 - 07:00 AM

Well I have the trainers loaded in the C drive..I go enable them, and everything is set, IGR Yes, TSR Normal Items.txt Yes, I try enabling the Halo 2 trainer, and nothing. Its just a normal game. Do I have to press something special to get a menu up? And its the 10+ NTSC/PAL one..I set it to NTSC

#2 diako

diako

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 18 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.0

Posted 20 March 2005 - 02:44 AM

Hey I have the exact same problem.. how do you make trainers work?

is there a special button combination you press? or do you pres start and a button? or what? i have 3935evox dash do i have to flash evox on my x3 and switch to it?

thanks if anyone can help us.

#3 brza

brza

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 26 posts

Posted 28 March 2005 - 01:58 AM

QUOTE(diako @ Mar 20 2005, 01:50 AM)
Hey I have the exact same problem.. how do you make trainers work?

is there a special button combination you press? or do you pres start and a button? or what? i have 3935evox dash do i have to flash evox on my x3 and switch to it?

thanks if anyone can help us.

View Post

Does it work on softmodds?

#4 Universal Remonster

Universal Remonster

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 140 posts
  • Interests:Long walks on the beach,EH!!. Petting zoos.Playing N64. Carrying my gamecube around like a purse.
  • Xbox Version:v1.1

Posted 29 March 2005 - 09:29 AM

QUOTE(brza @ Mar 27 2005, 04:04 PM)
Does it work on softmodds?

View Post

Yes it works on soft modded xboxes. My trainer for halo 2 was working but it recently stopped can't figure out my problem yet. Maybe you should try and clear your cashes, for those of you who cant get it to work, thats all I can think of.

#5 brza

brza

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 26 posts

Posted 02 April 2005 - 04:20 PM

QUOTE(Universal Remonster @ Mar 29 2005, 08:35 AM)
Yes it works on soft modded xboxes.  My trainer for halo 2 was working but it recently stopped can't figure out my problem yet.  Maybe you should try and clear your cashes,  for those of you who cant get it to work, thats all I can think of.

View Post

Do u mean CACHE? can you tell me exactly what your settings are because I cant get it to work even when i make the folder and reboot i can see it

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users