Photo

Xbox Live Account Recovery. Is It A Ban?

• Please log in to reply
20 replies to this topic

#16 feet14

feet14

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 209 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.4

Posted 07 March 2005 - 05:32 PM

QUOTE(UnrealEureca @ Mar 7 2005, 02:59 PM)
How do i unlock the original xbox hd without the original eeprom or xbox??

View Post

If the HD was locked using ConfigMagic, you can unlock it using the master password - TEAMASSEMBLY. This wipes all data off the drive.

#17 UnrealEureca

UnrealEureca

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 148 posts

Posted 08 March 2005 - 04:11 AM

QUOTE(feet14 @ Mar 7 2005, 04:38 PM)
If the HD was locked using ConfigMagic, you can unlock it using the master password - TEAMASSEMBLY. This wipes all data off the drive.

View Post

yeah but now its was never used before with a chip so it has nothing on it and I never unlocked it before with anything

Is there anyway to crack the password to unlock the drive or maybe if i can use something to wipe out the drive completely so i can just reformat it.

#18 K Rock XP

K Rock XP

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 65 posts

Posted 08 March 2005 - 06:36 AM

get the Evox auto installer from *the usual places* That will format your HDD and let you set it up. form there you can bounce to another dashboard.

K Rock XP

#19 feet14

feet14

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 209 posts

Posted 08 March 2005 - 08:32 PM

QUOTE(K Rock XP @ Mar 8 2005, 04:42 AM)
get the Evox auto installer from *the usual places* That will format your HDD and let you set it up. form there you can bounce to another dashboard.

K Rock XP

View Post

It won't work if you're HD is locked. I tried this but I ended up unlocking the HD from my pc with the unlock codes I had on the pc.

#20 K Rock XP

K Rock XP

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 65 posts

Posted 08 March 2005 - 09:19 PM

QUOTE(feet14 @ Mar 8 2005, 02:38 PM)
It won't work if you're HD is locked. I tried this but I ended up unlocking the HD from my pc with the unlock codes I had on the pc.

View Post

cool didnt know that. learn something new every day. if u can go in more detail with that i would like to know what u had to do. cause i had a stock hdd and ran the auto installer with no problems. whys that?

#21 Gumba

Gumba

X-S Freak

• Dev/Contributor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,243 posts

Posted 09 March 2005 - 01:41 AM

QUOTE(UnrealEureca @ Mar 8 2005, 01:17 PM)
yeah but now its was never used before with a chip so it has nothing on it and I never unlocked it before with anything

Is there anyway to crack the password to unlock the drive or maybe if i can use something to wipe out the drive completely so i can just reformat it.

View Post

If the drive has never been locked with a scene tool (ConfigMagic, Xenium OS etc), and you don't have the original EEPROM information somewhere (in the EEPROM chip, on disk, on a piece of paper etc), and its still locked...

Then you're screwed. Throw the drive away.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users