#1 setxr

setxr

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 04 March 2005 - 08:42 AM

greetings
ftp connection connected great thanks to pride member' s tuts of this board
i ran flashfxp, connected, double click on f:/games. everything is empty in this folder. size 0.. strange i try playin around and searched if it was hidden.
have no clue how 2 access the xbox n upload the games on 2 my pc if i can't see it..

thanks in advance

|setxr beerchug.gif

#2 phonisa

phonisa

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 8 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.6b

Posted 04 March 2005 - 10:33 AM

QUOTE(setxr @ Mar 4 2005, 07:48 AM)
greetings
ftp connection connected great thanks to pride member' s tuts of this board
i ran flashfxp, connected, double click on f:/games. everything is empty in this folder. size 0.. strange i try playin around and searched if it was hidden.
have no clue how 2 access the xbox n upload the games on 2 my pc if i can't see it..

thanks in advance

|setxr  beerchug.gif

View Post

hi mate,

before i can try and offer you some advice just need to clear a couple of things up.

i am guessing what you are trying to do is to "backup a game you already own from a DVD disc"? or are you trying to move a game from your PC to the XBOX hard drive.

either way you are on the right track - drop a post letting me know and I will try and help you from there!

beerchug.gif

#3 setxr

setxr

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 08 March 2005 - 07:40 AM

QUOTE(phonisa @ Mar 4 2005, 01:39 AM)
hi mate,

before i can try and offer you some advice just need to clear a couple of things up.

i am guessing what you are trying to do is to "backup a game you already own from a DVD disc"? or are you trying to move a game from your PC to the XBOX hard drive.

either way you are on the right track - drop a post letting me know and I will try and help you from there!

beerchug.gif

View Post

o thanks a lot i was finialy able 2 get it 2 work
i figure it was hidden. so i played around w. the prog
n found out i can right click on it n make it show
.. i guess i need a FAQ on flashxp

thanks alot good looks

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users