• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 91LudeSiT

91LudeSiT

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 28 posts

Posted 04 March 2005 - 11:51 PM

Anybody interested in porting, i don't have the source but its out there, its a set of old DOS games but before you flamers start i have tried DOSXBOX and they aren't playable with that mad.gif . Anybody out there, these are great games.

#2 Sirmatto

Sirmatto

X-S X-perience

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 413 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.0
  • 360 version:v3.0 (falcon)

Posted 05 March 2005 - 02:20 AM

QUOTE(91LudeSiT @ Mar 4 2005, 01:57 PM)
Anybody interested in porting, i don't have the source but its out there, its a set of old DOS games but before you flamers start i have tried DOSXBOX and they aren't playable with that mad.gif . Anybody out there, these are great games.

View Post

According to http://forums.xbox-s...howtopic=313261 they are all working perfectly with DosXbox except for a sound issue with #6.

#3 Brouhaha

Brouhaha

X-S X-perience

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 396 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.6

Posted 05 March 2005 - 02:25 AM

Not to mention the official Commander Keen source code is not available. If you're talking about a clone that's open source, please provide the link.

#4 manu_xl

manu_xl

X-S Genius

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 830 posts
  • Interests:Hacking The Box!
  • Xbox Version:v1.1
  • 360 version:v2 (zephyr)

Posted 05 March 2005 - 12:31 PM

its playable in dosxbox

#5 91LudeSiT

91LudeSiT

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 28 posts

Posted 06 March 2005 - 04:29 AM

i have tried every one of them, the first one doesn't support joystick, and its the only one that has sound the rest dont, only number 5 has sound and supports joystick but it needs at least 3 buttons and dosbox only supports 2 buttons and is way to hard configure

#6 debikkel

debikkel

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 49 posts

Posted 09 March 2005 - 12:52 PM

All of them work, with excellent sound, music and controls, i guarantee you that because I've played them quite some time on my xbox. Perhaps you're using an old version of dosxbox?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users