+-+-+-+ +-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+ +-+-+-+ +-+-+-+-+-+-+-+

user posted image

what dows it do:
1. Installs UXE+ PBLS metoo + M8
2. Installs UXE+ NKpatcher+ shadowc.img in E:\shadowc folder
3. creates shadowc.img in E:\shadowc\ folder

update:
ver. 1.2

*Doesn't gives any error ( can not remove C:\xboxdash.xbe error)
*When you choose option "1", It patches xboxdash to look for fonts in "f0nts" dir.

you can also include your custom fonts and dashboards in the packkage. By default it installs evox but since you will be burning into a cd so you can include even 30Mb xbmc package..

How to use:

In the xbbxhdminstaller.rar file, there is oen folder and one file ( initrd.gz file and sminstaller folder).. you have to copy initrd file in " linux>isolinux" directory and "sminstaller" folder in "linux" dircetory.

sminstaller folder contents:
sminstaller
|
--------------- softmod (file)
|
--------------- check (file)
|
--------------- cdash
|
---------------- cfont

customization:

custom font: include custom font in "sminstaller>cfont" directory.. make sure teh font points to E:\bios\default.xbe

custom dashboard: include custom dashboard to "sminstaller>cdash" folder. make sure the .xbe is named "default.xbe"

where to get:

umm.. the hard part.. send a mail to :
xboxhdm@yahoo.com

dont ask for help in the mail since I dont read the mails there.. you will get a auto responce with how to get the file.

Edited by kingroach, 26 April 2005 - 04:30 PM.

#2 Angerwound

Angerwound

X-S Freak

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,719 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.0
  • 360 version:none

Posted 05 March 2005 - 06:59 PM

Kingroach.... Excellent addition to the LTOOLS legacy however, I'm not to fond of the auto repsonse email you setup. I'm sure what you need could make it to XBINS if inquired about... wink.gif

#3 kingroach

kingroach

X-S Hacker

• Dev/Contributor
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,741 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.4
  • 360 version:v5.0 (360S - trinity)

Posted 05 March 2005 - 07:10 PM

biggrin.gif .. I dont know how to get into xbins.. I would be yappy happy to get my package into xbins.. since I dont have any hosting.. can you submit my package into xbins?.. beerchug.gif

#4 DaddyJ

DaddyJ

X-S Messiah

• Dev/Contributor
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,919 posts
  • Xbox Version:unk

Posted 05 March 2005 - 09:27 PM

Nice work kingroach.... Now maybe n00bs will stop asking for a uxe package for xboxhdm.

maybe.....

hmmm
still doubt it thou.

#5 kingroach

kingroach

X-S Hacker

• Dev/Contributor
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,741 posts

Posted 05 March 2005 - 09:49 PM

I was hoping add few more options in teh tool like G:\ drive formatting.. but I am confused at what byte I should start formatting G:\ drive .

also there is a dream of mine of on the fly font and nkpatcher compiler for xoxhdm so users can set their own path's and stuff.

anyone thinks ltools needs a little update.. maybe with uxe functions and disk clone functions similar to chumpanzee's tool..

#6 DaddyJ

DaddyJ

X-S Messiah

• Dev/Contributor
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,919 posts

Posted 05 March 2005 - 10:08 PM

QUOTE(kingroach)
font and nkpatcher compiler for xboxhdm

blink.gif blink.gif

Hmmm, this is being worked on....

ohmy.gif

#7 meemall

meemall

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 05 March 2005 - 10:11 PM

I tried your installer and every thing seemed to go okay until I booted up the xbox. It's a v1.6 and it hung at the big X with the MS logo. Any ideas how to get it to work?

#8 kingroach

kingroach

X-S Hacker

• Dev/Contributor
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,741 posts

Posted 05 March 2005 - 10:14 PM

Hmmm, this is being worked on....

didnt know.. dry.gif

@meemall

boot to xboxhdm again and use option "5".. it will install "update-61" fonts and that will work.. It installs Update-71 fonts in default..

Edited by kingroach, 05 March 2005 - 10:25 PM.

#9 meemall

meemall

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 05 March 2005 - 10:29 PM

boot to xboxhdm again and use option "5".. it will install "update-61" fonts and that will work.. It installs Update-71 fonts in default..
Thanks. I'll give it a shot...

#10 jonathan2007

jonathan2007

X-S Freak

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,127 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.0

Posted 06 March 2005 - 09:14 PM

QUOTE(kingroach @ Mar 5 2005, 12:16 PM)
biggrin.gif .. I dont know how to get into xbins.. I would be yappy happy to get my package into xbins.. since I dont have any hosting.. can you submit my package into xbins?.. beerchug.gif

View Post

Contact Iriez the "XBINS TOTALITARIAN" smile.gif
http://forums.xbox-s...?showuser=12951

#11 kingroach

kingroach

X-S Hacker

• Dev/Contributor
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,741 posts

Posted 06 March 2005 - 09:33 PM

thnx for the tip man.. beerchug.gif

#12 biotech9

biotech9

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 06 March 2005 - 10:45 PM

Hey, Obviously I'm a total noob (this being my first post), but please believe me when I say I've been reading xcox-scene for a few weeks now, trying to learn about modding. I have just a tiny question that I hope you can answer...

From what I think i know, the UXE exploit is supposed to work on all Xbox versions and kernel/dash versions, and xboxhdm is supposed to be able to softmod an Xbox directly by hotswapping.

Does this mean that if i run your package on a hot swapped virgin 1.6 Xbox it will install evox, no matter what dash and kernel versions the Xbox has?

It's kinda hard to find softmod exploits that don't need a memory card or else dash 4920, neither of which i have.

Thanks for any help you can give!

#13 DaddyJ

DaddyJ

X-S Messiah

• Dev/Contributor
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,919 posts

Posted 06 March 2005 - 11:12 PM

QUOTE(biotech9)
I've been reading xcox-scene for a few weeks now

jester.gif
Where is that at?

Yes UXE works on all kernals, no matter whut dash is in place.
Download UXE Complete v0.2.x where x is the highest # you can find.

Set it up according to its intructions, and then hotswap it over. Read my hotswapping faq's for more help.

Edited by DaddyJ, 06 March 2005 - 11:13 PM.

#14 kingroach

kingroach

X-S Hacker

• Dev/Contributor
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,741 posts

Posted 07 March 2005 - 12:11 AM

QUOTE(biotech9 @ Mar 6 2005, 09:51 PM)
Hey, Obviously I'm a total noob (this being my first post), but please believe me when I say I've been reading xcox-scene for a few weeks now, trying to learn about modding. I have just a tiny question that I hope you can answer...

From what I think i know, the UXE exploit is supposed to work on all Xbox versions and kernel/dash versions, and xboxhdm is supposed to be able to softmod an Xbox directly by hotswapping.

Does this mean that if i run your package on a hot swapped virgin 1.6 Xbox it will install evox, no matter what dash and kernel versions the Xbox has?

It's kinda hard to find softmod exploits that don't need a memory card or else dash 4920, neither of which i have.

Thanks for any help you can give!

View Post

yes, infact the new UXE/UDE exploits doesnt depends on dash version. This package will install evox for you which you have teh option to change later on.

#15 ldots

ldots

X-S Freak

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,496 posts

Posted 07 March 2005 - 12:49 AM

Hi,

Just checking in after months of abscense. Nice to see that somebody makes good use of the "xboxhdm environment" biggrin.gif
I had a huge todo list for xboxhdm and the ltools package, but as I'm hung up at work at the moment I welcome all contributions.
One thing 'someone' should add was a fix for the linux fatx driver so that nkpatcher with shadow C: could be made automatic.
A statically linked nasm compiler was another project on the todo list, to enable xboxhdm to compile fonts and nkpatcher.

The list goes on...

Hope to be an "active" xbox-scene member again soon beerchug.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users