4 replies to this topic

#1 DirtDigler

DirtDigler

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 178 posts

Posted 05 March 2005 - 08:33 PM

Revisiting this, turned my xbox on the other day just trying to play espn 2k5 and got an error 21. i play on live so the chip was off. played around with slayers a bit, formated my c:\ drive then nothing worked! I unplugged the xbox overnight and plugged it in this morning and all of a sudden it starts working again?!?! Ok, so I put the mod chip off and put in a Live game and it boots fine until it tries to connect to live it can't. If I boot the box up with no game in and the mod chip off I will still get error 21. I cannot get into the M$ dash to configure my network settings either so ftp is not an option...

what do I do? Do i need to reflash or something? I did a full rebuild on slayers too... didn't work.

#2 DirtDigler

DirtDigler

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 178 posts

Posted 06 March 2005 - 07:11 AM

ttt sleeping.gif

#3 nirbeltran

nirbeltran

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 80 posts

Posted 06 March 2005 - 05:32 PM

it looks like you were baned from live and you got youy m$ dash erased !!
you need to put another m$ dash on the root of C and try getting a new live i dont think you will be able to use this one again

#4 DirtDigler

DirtDigler

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 178 posts

Posted 06 March 2005 - 11:21 PM

QUOTE(nirbeltran @ Mar 6 2005, 11:38 AM)
it looks like you were baned from live and you got youy m$ dash erased !!
you need to put another m$ dash on the root of C and try getting a new live i dont think you will be able to use this one again

View Post

Are you serious? So if they ban you from live they destroy your xbox as well??? I re-installed another M$ dash on it using slayers and it didn't work. Nor have I ever heard of your response happening to other people's box's either?

#5 DirtDigler

DirtDigler

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 178 posts

Posted 12 March 2005 - 06:49 AM

bump grr.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users