whet1134

X-S Freak

• XS-BANNED
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,033 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.0

Posted 07 March 2005 - 05:46 PM

EDIT:
The links crapped out, just check out www.teamxbox.com. They are the "MS Establishes XNA Studios" and the "MS doubles Bungie staff for Halo 3" articles.

The URL's kinda explain everything, but they are short worthy reads. Guess we are getting Halo 3 after all! I'm a little afraid about the number of people working on it though. It has been my experience that when lots of people work on one task, it gets FUBAR'd along the way. Here's hoping that the Bungie core keeps true to the game.

Edited by whet1134, 07 March 2005 - 05:54 PM.

#2 wizz_kid

wizz_kid

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 187 posts
  • Xbox Version:unk
  • 360 version:unknown

Posted 07 March 2005 - 05:52 PM

all i get is: The article, content, or media is not available, has moved, or been renamed blink.gif

#3 m_hael

m_hael

X-S Freak

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,104 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.4
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 07 March 2005 - 09:47 PM

QUOTE(whet1134 @ Mar 7 2005, 08:52 AM)
EDIT:
The links crapped out, just check out www.teamxbox.com.  They are the "MS Establishes XNA Studios" and the "MS doubles Bungie staff for Halo 3" articles.

The URL's kinda explain everything, but they are short worthy reads.  Guess we are getting Halo 3 after all!  I'm a little afraid about the number of people working on it though.  It has been my experience that when lots of people work on one task, it gets FUBAR'd along the way.  Here's hoping that the Bungie core keeps true to the game.

View Post

its unlikely that all those people will directly influence the game. More than likely they are content producers who follow a schedule and an art style to produce the assets required for next gen. The game designers are likely the same... so... we're gonna get another lack lustre single player game with some kickass online options..

#4 chittnp

chittnp

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 229 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.1

Posted 07 March 2005 - 10:13 PM

Im really looking forward to it! I didnt think the single player player campaign was all that bad for Halo 2...I just didnt like playing as the covenant...otherwise...the gameplay was the pretty much the same as the first one with a few new features and prettier enviornments. I wonder what they will add in the next one....new vehichles maybe.

#5 twistedsymphony

twistedsymphony

arrogant beyond belief

• Head Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,466 posts
  • Interests:Consoles, Computers, Cars, Arcades, Home Theater, and the modding of anything that moves.
  • 360 version:v2 (zephyr)

Posted 08 March 2005 - 12:56 AM

I think it would be cool if they added perhaps a new race.. or maybe a whole new weapon set... perhaps some other character to choose from...

you know VARIETY laugh.gif

#6 FoeHammer05

FoeHammer05

X-S Freak

• XS-BANNED
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,158 posts

Posted 08 March 2005 - 01:28 AM

I hope they do halo 2.5 and add in the e3 demo level.

#7 chittnp

chittnp

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 229 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.1

Posted 08 March 2005 - 03:18 AM

yeah...there's alot they could do with the series...I'm a big fan of the books, not great literature...but they keep me entertained...so maybe a little backtracking to the whole "first strike" plotline.

sorry for the thread jack dry.gif

#8 FoeHammer05

FoeHammer05

X-S Freak

• XS-BANNED
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,158 posts

Posted 08 March 2005 - 04:03 AM

QUOTE(chittnp @ Mar 7 2005, 08:24 PM)
yeah...there's alot they could do with the series...I'm a big fan of the books, not great literature...but they keep me entertained...so maybe a little backtracking to the whole "first strike" plotline.

sorry for the thread jack dry.gif

View Post

Of course it keeps you entertained, who isn't?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users