• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 AleksGG

AleksGG

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 22 posts

Posted 07 March 2005 - 07:16 PM

I cant see too understand how to get my albums folders in xbox media center to show a picture of the album..I have used qwix to make iso and transfer the album with the picture of the album, its showing in the windows folder..but in xbmc the folders dont show albumpictures_ somebody got an idea???

#2 j_guzzler

j_guzzler

X-S Expert

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 535 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.6

Posted 07 March 2005 - 07:56 PM

So this is what I understand, you have an album folder with pictures in it and you want there to be a misc picture shown on the folder in XBMC?

Easy (except for you have to pick a picture you want displayed)

1) take the picture you want to be displayed on the folder and rename it to "folder.jpg" literally (you might want to copy the picture and rename it so that you can keep the name of the existing picture as well). XBMC willr econize the folder.jpg as a thumbnail and will show it on the filecover

2) resend back to your xbox (dvd,cd,ftp,stream)

3)make sure you set up the my pictures settings correctly in XBMC (self explanitory)

hope this helps

j_guzzler

alternitavely

I think you can scan your picture file on the xbox (create thumbnails) and then it iwll make a miscelanious thumbnail for the folder.....but dont quote me on this, I am not sure, the above method does work though....

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users