#1 Bael

Bael

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 82 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.0

Posted 08 March 2005 - 04:26 PM

well i downloaded hexbe and winxip, and also downloaded 2 mods for MS dash, GCUE's true blue, and a webbox background mod from allxbox skins, and i read both the readmes very carefully, so i did everything they said, patch xboxdash.xbe with true blue thing using hexbe, then add the .xbx to the specified .xips using winxip, and after i did all that i resigned the xboxdash.xbe using winxip also, but now when i click on the MS Dashboard option on evox menu, my screen goes black, with lots of green wring in lots of different languages, the english one said, "your xbox needs servicing" or something, and the screen also had "21" in top left corner written in white, does anyone know of anyway i can fix this please sad.gif

#2 Chon_Lee

Chon_Lee

X-S Senior Member

• Head Moderators
  • PipPip
  • 171 posts
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 08 March 2005 - 06:19 PM

Sounds like you fubared the dashboard. Your best bet is to purchase a chip. Once the chip is intalled use a boot disc of some flavor and restore your xbox.

#3 Bael

Bael

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 82 posts

Posted 08 March 2005 - 06:22 PM

sorry for double post, but i just found a mod called "BlackStormX v1.1" it gave a very brief description on the site as to whether or not this mod would atleast give any sort of new ms das, heres the description it gave me,

Description: BSX version 1.1. BlackStormX is a hacked ms dashboard with added functionality.

the mod comes with all the xip etc that i f*cked up with hexbe an winxip, so would this fix my msdash?? but instead of coming with a file called xboxdash.xbe it came with one called, bsXdash.exe, so would i just adjust my evox.ini file so that it goes to this file instead of xboxdash.xbe to make it open these files instead?

thnx

edit : turns out it wasnt a double post thnx to you^^ =D

i still have my evox dashboard, and i have a chip installed, but i just wanted my ms dash back aswell xD

Edited by Bael, 08 March 2005 - 06:24 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users