• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 shock34

shock34

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 08 March 2005 - 09:05 PM

Hello guys and girls Need some help with xboxs got it given to me from my Ex her son pulled it off the table and well.....Now it does not want to work right it starts the game then goes blank i have it a part to see if some thing as come a parts.....Can anyone help please it as no mods to ......that is later if I can fix it uhh.gif

#2 wup

wup

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 234 posts
  • Xbox Version:unk

Posted 08 March 2005 - 09:18 PM

uhh.gif Im not exactly sure what your asking you may have to explain your situation a little more clearly.

Wup

Edited by wup, 08 March 2005 - 09:19 PM.

#3 shock34

shock34

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 08 March 2005 - 09:31 PM

I am trying to fix it........When I put a game in it goes to the screen that as(this may not be a game or the disk is dirty)and I try music disk it plays the first song ok but when I skip to next song it goes all the way back to the first....Would this problem be the dvdplayer or the harddrive uhh.gif

#4 Vayate

Vayate

X-S Genius

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 868 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.3
  • 360 version:unknown

Posted 08 March 2005 - 10:50 PM

Sounds like your DVD drive is buggered. You might want to crack it open and make sure your laser isn't misaligned or something.

#5 shock34

shock34

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 09 March 2005 - 12:12 AM

how would realign it I have had it a part and it looks it but who knows not me sad.gif

#6 Jmcatch742

Jmcatch742

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 231 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.0

Posted 09 March 2005 - 01:26 AM

look in the tutorials section for a pot tweak that may help.If it fell off a table something could be broken look hard for a broken part or something

#7 tr1p

tr1p

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 72 posts
  • Xbox Version:unk

Posted 09 March 2005 - 01:51 AM

Check out the DVD hardrive, if you know what your doing. If not try a new lens and maybe even a new DVD Drive all together.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users