• Please log in to reply
158 replies to this topic

#106 xbox_maister

xbox_maister

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 272 posts
  • Interests:xbox, cars, girls, computers and everything that makes life worth living...
  • Xbox Version:v1.0

Posted 09 March 2005 - 05:22 PM

after looking at those pictures, do NOT want to leave my xbox alone at home... , i have to bring my xbox to school...

Wonder how funny it would look if i have a an xbox in pieces on the desk holding an insect spray in my hand... tongue.gif

*brings xbox from my room so it sits next to my pc...* ohmy.gif

#107 cosism

cosism

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 102 posts
  • Xbox Version:unk
  • 360 version:v4.0 (jasper)

Posted 09 March 2005 - 06:36 PM

QUOTE(big_xbox_n00bie @ Mar 9 2005, 04:11 PM)
I had it first.

-BxN

View Post

Wow. I got pwned ...gee....I shouldnt post here anymore, especially with that written in your sig....gee...

I dont think so. Now we are gay huh? Are you 12? or 13? I am just saying I have had it since I have been here, and have yet to run across it, and yes, I have read your posts before(who can forget aname like that) withOUT that av. Its all right son. That av is like that broad that fucks everyone, just as long as we both know, you are getting my sloppy seconds, its all good. I refuse to get in a sig battle with a loser like you. For your consolation prize, I will buy you this shirt...
[img]http://www.tshirthell.com/store/product.php?productid=401/[img]
Also, how is it that mine has a higher resolution? Grow the fuck up kiddo.

Edited by cosism, 09 March 2005 - 06:38 PM.

#108 big_xbox_n00bie

big_xbox_n00bie

X-S Freak

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,236 posts
  • Interests:xbox modding, chillin with friends, playing cricket/football , Call of Duty , sleeping
  • Xbox Version:v1.3
  • 360 version:none

Posted 09 March 2005 - 06:43 PM

Well bitch ive had this avatar on my PC sincei installed windows, also dont point any damn kiddie jokes at me, as far as im concered they are different (my fuel is blue.. see?) also i have never read your damn posts or seen you post with that avatar.

Anyway im not posting in this thread anymore because i have better things to do then argue with a lamer and i value my membership.

-BxN

#109 cosism

cosism

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 102 posts
  • 360 version:v4.0 (jasper)

Posted 09 March 2005 - 07:00 PM

As do I, as do I. I am adult enough to amdit when he's wrong, read: calling you out. Ive had this av for a LONG time too, on other boards, truck forum and MMA boards. I dont want any beef here, which is why I should have said what I said in the first place. :extendshandforhandshake;. Respect to the thread starter and the whole highjacking thing. Later,
Marcos.

#110 Rysjimmy1994

Rysjimmy1994

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 118 posts
  • Interests:Motorcycles, cars, and of course Xbox
  • Xbox Version:v1.6

Posted 09 March 2005 - 08:13 PM

come on why do ya have to be so mean to the kid?!? you should stop being such a little bitch because chances are you arnt and never will be the first that had that av.

Edited by Rysjimmy1994, 09 March 2005 - 08:14 PM.

#111 sapper

sapper

X-S Genius

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 900 posts

Posted 09 March 2005 - 08:14 PM

oh no the avatar is spreading like a virus! lol

Edited by sapper, 09 March 2005 - 08:15 PM.

#112 dbdlowrider

dbdlowrider

X-S Expert

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 677 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.3
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 09 March 2005 - 08:31 PM

every time i read this i get chills

#113 minnow

minnow

X-S Expert

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 609 posts
  • 360 version:unknown

Posted 09 March 2005 - 09:48 PM

I'd be willing to bet that there was some sort of food or drink residue in the box that led to the roach infestation. The other possibility is that the XBOX was very near a filthy area that acted as a food supply for the roaches. They sought refuge in the box (warmth and soothing frequencies) and ventured nearby for food.

Poor fellas. Now they're displaced. I'm sure they're homesick. I think I'm gonna go snuggle up to some coffee and watch "It's a Bug's Life" now.

#114 halofreak007

halofreak007

X-S Freak

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,480 posts

Posted 09 March 2005 - 10:17 PM

QUOTE(minnow @ Mar 9 2005, 02:54 PM)
I'd be willing to bet that there was some sort of food or drink residue in the box that led to the roach infestation. The other possibility is that the XBOX was very near a filthy area that acted as a food supply for the roaches. They sought refuge in the box (warmth and soothing frequencies) and ventured nearby for food.

Poor fellas. Now they're displaced. I'm sure they're homesick. I think I'm gonna go snuggle up to some coffee and watch "It's a Bug's Life" now.

View Post

sigh laugh.gif

#115 Shadow1218

Shadow1218

X-S Freak

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,086 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.4
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 09 March 2005 - 10:59 PM

wow.....8 pages long...

#116 sapper

sapper

X-S Genius

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 900 posts

Posted 09 March 2005 - 11:09 PM

QUOTE(Shadow1218 @ Mar 9 2005, 01:05 PM)
wow.....8 pages long...

View Post

thats what i was thinking. I figured it might get 4 or 5 replies.

#117 wowko

wowko

X-S Expert

• XS-BANNED
  • PipPipPip
  • 574 posts

Posted 09 March 2005 - 11:31 PM

i onced cranked the fan on my xbox up to 100% (and its a 12v) and i saw a few lil bastards fly out. (It wasnt mine, mod i did for a customer)

#118 _Zack_

_Zack_

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 55 posts

Posted 09 March 2005 - 11:43 PM

Good Lord this is common? How does it happen? Are bugs like attracted to electrical stuff or something? So is it not smart that I have had my system left open for the last few weeks while I've been waiting on my replacement DVD drive and working on mods? I don't see anything so far...

Edited by _Zack_, 09 March 2005 - 11:43 PM.

#119 xKaper

xKaper

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 16 posts

Posted 09 March 2005 - 11:51 PM

whew roaches!!! them lil bastards are fast breeders... i would make sure there are no eggs and none of them are alive... TAKE NO PRISONERS!!

German cockroach females, unlike most other roaches, carry the egg capsule protruding from their abdomen until their capsules ready to split open. During the last three or four days prior to dropping her egg case, the female German cockroach does not forage for food or water. The case is then placed in a secluded location, with the nymphs emerging sometimes within the hour or as long as a week. A female may produce four to six cases during her lifetime, each containing 30 to 40 eggs. Eggs hatch in 28 to 30 days, and nymphs develop in 40 to 125 days. Female roaches live about 200 days, with males living not quite as long. The German roach produces more eggs and has more generations per year (three to four) than other roaches, and only a few individuals are needed to develop into troublesome infestations.

http://www.pestproducts.com/german.htm

#120 HSDEMONZ

HSDEMONZ

He Who Posts Alot...

• Admin
  • 12,220 posts

Posted 10 March 2005 - 12:20 AM

QUOTE(m0dhe@d @ Mar 8 2005, 07:26 PM)
lol
i saw a coack roach in one on llamma

View Post

You aren't the only one...

I'm still trying to figure out why people shop there.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users