#1 xboxmodder777

xboxmodder777

X-S Young Member

• XS-BANNED
  • Pip
  • 44 posts
  • Xbox Version:unk

Posted 09 March 2005 - 01:20 AM

alright so i hae the latest version of the xbox v1.6b i got it for christmas, n e ways i wanted to put the smartxx v2 on it but i noticed that i cant it with a solderless that will fit a v1.6b so plz help me asap so i can buy it tonite!!

#2 Shadow1218

Shadow1218

X-S Freak

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,086 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.4
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 09 March 2005 - 01:25 AM

well, i would recomment a different chip like an executer chip or something like that....but i don't know much about your chip

#3 sp3cialk

sp3cialk

X-S Freak

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,291 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.0

Posted 09 March 2005 - 01:25 AM

QUOTE(xboxmodder777 @ Mar 8 2005, 06:26 PM)
alright so i hae the latest version of the xbox v1.6b i got it for christmas, n e ways i wanted to put the smartxx v2 on it but i noticed that i cant it with a solderless that will fit a v1.6b so plz help me asap so i can buy it tonite!!

View Post

rushing into anything is never a good way to start... try a little research... searching these forums will turn up great information... plue google is also helpful...

#4 anticrap1234

anticrap1234

X-S Freak

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,004 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.3

Posted 09 March 2005 - 01:34 AM

i think the xenium ice spice is now out and it is also a solderless mod for all xbox versions. The chip itself is in my opinion the best and when u see the price ull kno its not just some p.o.s. it also comes with very bright multicolor led u can use for jewel mod like i did

#5 Shadow1218

Shadow1218

X-S Freak

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,086 posts

Posted 09 March 2005 - 01:35 AM

sorry about pushing for the executer chip but they have a solderless adapter. You might also want to consider the duex2. Both can be found at the site in my sig.

#6 ruffian

ruffian

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 180 posts
  • Interests:drumn'bass, computers/electronics/video games, firearms, car audio, real estate, off-road, disc golf

Posted 09 March 2005 - 01:39 AM

WRONG FORUM, homie!

BTW, if you're going the modchip route, XECUTER is the only way to fly.

#7 popwar

popwar

X-S X-perience

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 411 posts

Posted 09 March 2005 - 01:42 AM

x3=leetest of all
xapt3r=dont work on 1.6/b

#8 sapper

sapper

X-S Genius

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 900 posts

Posted 09 March 2005 - 01:42 AM

QUOTE(ruffian @ Mar 8 2005, 03:45 PM)
BTW, if you're going the modchip route, XECUTER is the only way to fly.

View Post

seconded

#9 Exige_

Exige_

X-S Expert

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 717 posts
  • 360 version:unknown

Posted 09 March 2005 - 01:47 AM

What a lack of searching. I used to not mind but now it's pissing me off. All you have to do to not bother us is scroll down to the modchips section. There, in bold is a link for the SMARTXX subforum. Now, I jsut can't figure it out. XBox [b]CASE]/b]/Hardware modding, or the SmartXX forum. Or maybe search smartxx 1.6b on the forums... or even check their website, I'm 100% positive they have something on it there.

But I applaud you on your chip choice. However, you're making me look bad... Just not as bad as the X3 chip bank switch.

#10 Shadow1218

Shadow1218

X-S Freak

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,086 posts

Posted 09 March 2005 - 01:48 AM

i alos nominate the x3

#11 sinister slipknot

sinister slipknot

X-S Freak

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,461 posts
  • 360 version:v4.0 (jasper)

Posted 09 March 2005 - 01:54 AM

i say smart XX all the way, xecuter, in my opinion, is over rated, like designer clothes, the exact same material as the clothes you'd find in charity shops, but cost stupid ammount for the label, i have 1.6b and have a smart xx V2 and id never trade it for an X3, unless a platinum case came with it... rolleyes.gif

#12 freakk123

freakk123

X-S Genius

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 845 posts
  • Interests:Stuff

Posted 09 March 2005 - 02:00 AM

Another vote for the X3.

Anyway, the only way you can do solderless on a 1.6/1.6b is by using the spiderchip (which blows) or by using the xenium solderless adapter (which will work with both the x3 and the smartxx, as well as, of course, the xenium).

Honestly, the best way to go is to just solder it in. If you can't, then you probably know someone who can, and soldering is a much better solution than a solderless adapter.

i say smart XX all the way, xecuter, in my opinion, is over rated, like designer clothes, the exact same material as the clothes you'd find in charity shops, but cost stupid ammount for the label, i have 1.6b and have a smart xx V2 and id never trade it for an X3, unless a platinum case came with it...  rolleyes.gif

The X3 and the SmartXX are the same price! While I do say get an X3, honestly all three should serve you fine, I just think that the X3 is the best.

Edited by freakk123, 09 March 2005 - 02:01 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users