• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 ponyboy88

ponyboy88

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 13 March 2005 - 07:48 AM

ok...i have tha (v1.0) xbox...DUO X2 (white chip). Stock HDD. dont kno wut Bank too use, on one of 'em i can flash but only like a few files..maybe cuz im gettin 'em off tha internet i dont kno. , and the other says Etherport or something like that and CD-Rom (insert CD and press A) but after that nothin happens. Sounds like its doing some thing but its not. Don't really kno wuts going on here! can u halp me, please? thorr882004@hotmail.com thank you! P.S. Can't get passed the FlashBIOS 3.0.3 or Cromwell Linux screen. did i do something wrong? Do i need some kinda special programming? All i have is tha chip...thats it.

#2 munkle

munkle

X-S Freak

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,374 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.0
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 13 March 2005 - 07:59 AM

no you have installed the chip correctly, your easiest thing to do would probably be to switch to the bank with the one that has flashbios and flash it by http:, you can check team xecuters site it will tell you how to do so, just make sure you have the right bios and right size, i recomend x2 4981, the size is 512k, after you flash it you can use slayers or make your own evox boot disk to install a dashboard, and then in the evox dashboard you can flash the other bank on the chip (to do so boot with the bank you flashed by http and when it goes to the evox dashboard switch banks on the chip and choose flash bios in evox)

edit: please forgive me if im wrong but your english is very hard to understand

Edited by munkle, 13 March 2005 - 08:00 AM.

#3 ponyboy88

ponyboy88

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 13 March 2005 - 12:57 PM

i dont have EVOx on my chip or HDD

#4 Chancer

Chancer

Don't You Trust me?

• Head Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 18,687 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.6
  • 360 version:v3.0 (falcon)

Posted 13 March 2005 - 05:13 PM

If you can boot from bank 1 Flash bios 3.03 then do so. You then need to make up a bios disc with a 512K bios on it (X2 4983 or whatever you like) Follow the instructions here ignore any reference to X3 chips its the bios disc you need to make.
Once you have the bios disc select flash from disk and insert the bios disk.
Worry about dashboards and stuff after the flashing bit

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users