• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 Jonlarsen

Jonlarsen

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 18 March 2005 - 03:40 AM

I have installed the xenuim ice chip on my xbox 1.4V and now i try to instal a new bios but it will not work. i have tried ftp and disk and niether willl work. I figured how to use xbins and get the files but i am lost at how to get them on the xbox. any help will be great.

#2 Carnyride

Carnyride

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 155 posts

Posted 18 March 2005 - 04:53 AM

In XeniumOS just select Add Item and flash to the chips memory (Flash). Save the bios on a cd-rw or dvd (make sure you pad the disc so the xbox can read it easier...put a lot of dummy files on it). I have an ICE chip and I'm using X2 4981.06 bios.

#3 Carnyride

Carnyride

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 155 posts

Posted 18 March 2005 - 04:55 AM

teamoxodus.com also has a killer n00b guide that walks you through everything that the Xenium chip can do and what all the xeniumOS is used for. Just search their site for the guide.

teamxodus not teamoxodus...sorry

Edited by Carnyride, 18 March 2005 - 04:58 AM.

#4 Metal Slug

Metal Slug

X-S X-perience

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 378 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.4

Posted 18 March 2005 - 04:55 AM

Or just FTP it to the HD and flash it from there.

#5 Jonlarsen

Jonlarsen

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 18 March 2005 - 06:46 PM

QUOTE(Carnyride @ Mar 18 2005, 03:59 AM)
In XeniumOS just select Add Item and flash to the chips memory (Flash). Save the bios on a cd-rw or dvd (make sure you pad the disc so the xbox can read it easier...put a lot of dummy files on it).  I have an ICE chip and I'm using X2 4981.06 bios.

View Post

I have tried this and when i try to boot it my xbox shuts off or the front green light flashs red and green. what does that mean and what should i do.

#6 Carnyride

Carnyride

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 155 posts

Posted 18 March 2005 - 08:07 PM

Ok..first off did you flash the TSOP with the retail kernal yet? very important. and when you click on Add item does it start fragging right away or does it go to the next screen?

#7 Jonlarsen

Jonlarsen

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 18 March 2005 - 08:19 PM

I flashed the TSOP with the retail kernal and that works fine. When i go to add item it goes to the next screen and will go though all of the steps to add add a new bios by flashing from a dvd. But when i go to launch that bios it jacks up with the flashing red green light on power button.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users