Ed_209

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 252 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.0
  • 360 version:unknown

Posted 18 March 2005 - 06:38 AM

Last I heard about the 3do emulator being ported over to the xbox, the developers are trying to make an official pressed copy that they are going to sell in stores with MSs permission. Wasn't sure if they were going to pull the plug on that idea and just leak it on the net, or if they were still trying to jump through all of the hoops to make it to the retail level.

Oh, and what do you think they should name it? Freedo (free-d-o) is no longer fitting, I was thinking they should call it "Greedo" (gree-d-o)...

Just haven't heard a peep about it in a while now, starting to think it won't ever make it. I played Freedo on the pc and it does work pretty damn good, road rash played great on it.

#2 LepPpeR

LepPpeR

Author of Craxtion

• Head Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,388 posts
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 18 March 2005 - 06:48 AM

I thankfully still have the original FZ-1 3DO original in my possesion, I never sell things which is good and bad.

I believe they are still working on it and are trying to LEGALY sell it thru stores. I would buy one just to see how it works out but am not happy with the price.

#3 germ

germ

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 27 posts
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 18 March 2005 - 04:49 PM

Just ahead to their forum (freedo . org) and you'll see that the project is still on track. They even have their preorder page ready if you want to order the emulator. They won't leak it on the internet, they're creating a legal solution that will allow the use of your 3DO backups and ISO loading.

Edited by germ, 18 March 2005 - 04:50 PM.

#4 Thick9"

Thick9"

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 22 posts

Posted 18 March 2005 - 08:30 PM

I believe they are talking around end of march for the release.

#5 tekn0

tekn0

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 124 posts

Posted 18 March 2005 - 10:28 PM

I red that they are planning to go into production at ither 100 preorders or in May 2005, they also offer 3do controller -> XBOX converters, so you can play the emu on your xbox with real 3do controllers. i cant wait to check that out, i like 3do alot

#6 XDelusion

XDelusion

X-S Hacker

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,013 posts
  • Interests:DOOM, Star Wars (Books Comics), Natural Law.
  • Xbox Version:v1.1
  • 360 version:none

Posted 19 March 2005 - 03:02 PM

Where do you guys get your info? I've not seen any of this on there web page or forum. Only minor discussion, and no dates.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users