2 replies to this topic

#1 S7A7S

S7A7S

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 117 posts

Posted 19 March 2005 - 08:32 PM

Alright, I recently had someone repair my botched softmod. When they did, they got rid of all my gamesaves for some reason, restored it to retail, and then modded it with Evo M8 as the bios. On the Evo menu, it shows the M$ Dash option, which takes me back to the M$ dash. Will I be able to go to the M$ Dash from Evo, then go to Live and account recovery, and get my old Live accounts? Or will it end up in a ban, since I went from Evo to the M$ Dash? Also, I'm not too familiar with Evo, so how would I set it up to use Unleash or just the normal M$ Dash?

#2 Blank

Blank

X-S Messiah

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,660 posts
  • Interests:Graphic Design, Gaming, HTML/Webpage Design, Programming, and Electronics
  • Xbox Version:v1.0
  • 360 version:unknown

Posted 19 March 2005 - 08:44 PM

Chances are since you would be going to it from a modifed kernel, you will get banned. You need to undo/turn off the sofmod in order to get on XBL to recovery your account. You could always put UnleashX where EvoX is, rename evoxdash.xbe to evoxdash.bak and then the default.xbe from UnleashX to evoxdash.xbe. That would make it boot as long as all the files are there and your exploit (softmod) loads nkpatcher or in your case M8 bios beforehand. smile.gif

#3 S7A7S

S7A7S

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 117 posts

Posted 19 March 2005 - 08:50 PM

Alright, I didn't do this softmod, and I'm not too familiar with EvoX or any of it's different versions, so how would I go about restoring it to the M$ dash so I can get my account back? Could I just FTP in, see if there's any C drive backups, then copy those files back onto the C drive and take out the EvoX files? Would that work? I just wanna be sure so I don't end up seeing an error 21 screen again. Thanks for the help so far.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users