• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 HadrianWolf

HadrianWolf

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 20 March 2005 - 04:41 AM

Okay... My old roomie modded my xbox and hes 200 miles away now. So I don't know what to do. I've learned a bit. I can FTP and change configuration, thats about it.

I have used the Evox installer Version 2.6 to format the drive a million times, reinstall, etc. Most everything functions correctly.

Evox dash works fine, all emulators, games on the HD, DVD player, Trainers, the works...

Except.. Xbox Media Player, Xbox Media Center, and Audio CDs.

Xbox media player, when launched, will reboot the system.
Xbox media center will crash the system. I'll get "XBMC Fatal Load Error: Q:\XboxMediaCenter.xml, Line 1892616 Failed to open file."
I'll put an audio cd in... and it reboots the dashboard.

I've tried going to the MS dash to make sure the date is right, if for some ungodly reason thats it, was the problem, and its not.

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated... Newb-ness sucks.

Edited by HadrianWolf, 20 March 2005 - 04:42 AM.

#2 Blank

Blank

X-S Messiah

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,660 posts
  • Interests:Graphic Design, Gaming, HTML/Webpage Design, Programming, and Electronics
  • Xbox Version:v1.0
  • 360 version:unknown

Posted 20 March 2005 - 04:56 AM

Try installing a newer build of it on your Xbox by FTPing the files and overwriting any of the old XBMC files.

#3 HadrianWolf

HadrianWolf

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 20 March 2005 - 05:02 AM

Now that you mention it, thats what I tried at first.

Before the Line Error thing, it would just freeze at the screen where it says "launching".

When I replaced the files (and I've done this a million times after like 3 re-installs), it would give me the Line Error.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users