#1 tommelee

tommelee

X-S Young Member

• XS-BANNED
  • Pip
  • 35 posts
  • Xbox Version:unk

Posted 20 March 2005 - 06:59 AM

Hey all... I just wanted to say thanks to the folks @ the scene for making so much information available freely. Thanks to you guys and some slick trickery of my own, I now have a shiny new 1.6 softmodded and doing all the fun tricks and whistles.

Like a good noob I read lots before I asked any questions, and I'm happy to say that my needs were met without any n00b question posts.

Thanks again,
~Tom

#2 Master X

Master X

X-S Hacker

• XS-BANNED
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,010 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.0
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 20 March 2005 - 07:22 AM

QUOTE(tommelee @ Mar 20 2005, 02:05 AM)
Hey all... I just wanted to say thanks to the folks @ the scene for making so much information available freely. Thanks to you guys and some slick trickery of my own, I now have a shiny new 1.6 softmodded and doing all the fun tricks and whistles.

Like a good noob I read lots before I asked any questions, and I'm happy to say that my needs were met without any n00b question posts.

Thanks again,
~Tom

View Post

You just joined today. blink.gif huh.gif

#3 Rylinkus

Rylinkus

X-S Hacker

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,606 posts
  • Xbox Version:unk

Posted 20 March 2005 - 08:04 AM

QUOTE(Master X @ Mar 20 2005, 06:28 AM)
You just joined today. blink.gif  huh.gif

View Post

Exactly. This shows the wealth of knowledge in the tutorials on this site if someone is willing to do a bit of reading. Congrats on the Xbox, and good job showing some initiative and reading up. beerchug.gif

#4 nj12nets

nj12nets

X-S Freak

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,330 posts
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 20 March 2005 - 08:17 AM

i have to agree with him on this site. it is incredible because of the amount of people andi nformation shared here.i went from having no confidence and not being willing at all to even open my xbox, to about to mod it myslef and being fully prepared b4hand. all i can say is thank u

#5 n3r0

n3r0

X-S Freak

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,263 posts
  • Interests:FMX, Drumming
  • 360 version:v3.0 (falcon)

Posted 20 March 2005 - 08:30 AM

see, now i appreciate some one/people reading up on stuff before asking everything in a thread. about 95% of the time, what you want to know is availible if you search. id like to thank you for searching...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users