Kurto2021

X-S X-perience

• XS-BANNED
  • PipPip
  • 369 posts
  • Xbox Version:unk
  • 360 version:unknown

Posted 14 March 2003 - 03:23 PM

I have a PC but I am trying to do all my Xbox stuff on the mac. I can do everthing except burn a multi-game DVD.

I was trying to experiment with taking evolution X and creating an ini file that will tell it to auto add items in the d:games folder then just dump all of my games in that folder.

My thought was that I would then be able to just put the disk in a box and it would boot up and give me the menu similar to the one that comes up if I put evoX on the HD.

The last couple boxes I have setup have a switch on them to disable the mod chip and the person doesn't want to touch the HD (scared to lose his Xbox live).

I realize there are apps to create multi games disks (I have used cpxmenux) but with evox I would think this should be possible. Anyone have any idea how to do this?

Edited by Kurto2021, 14 March 2003 - 03:23 PM.

#2 viper_8548

viper_8548

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 188 posts
  • 360 version:unknown

Posted 15 March 2003 - 02:44 PM

Yes it is possible and I have many Multi Disc game using the Evox menu method
drop me off an email rolleyes.gif

#3 senator

senator

X-S Freak

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,574 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.0
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 15 March 2003 - 02:51 PM

Or you can use media x menu, allows you to have music, amd pictures or movies of the games you have in the menu...
Or MenuX which is a bit more basic only pictures and a music file...
beerchug.gif

#4 X-ace

X-ace

X-S Expert

• XS-BANNED
  • PipPipPip
  • 740 posts

Posted 23 March 2003 - 01:40 PM

When creating a multigame disk with MenuX,
do you turn it all into one big ISO before you burn it with Prassi Primo?

(The tutorial on the Scene does not mention making ISOs before burning but I thought this was needed for the X to recognize a game disc.)

Edited by X-ace, 23 March 2003 - 01:43 PM.

#5 Xeero

Xeero

Welcome Back!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,413 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.0

Posted 23 March 2003 - 01:59 PM

It's not required, but it is recommended. If you have an NTFS volume with enough free space, I would recommend using SimpleX or Craxtion to make a GDF ISO before burning. This will yield better performance. If you are running a FAT32 system (and the volume will be over 4 GB) or don't have enough free space to make an ISO, you can burn the files straight to disc using the UDF method, but the game's performance may suffer.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users