Photo

Soft Mod..then Unmodded..now I Cannot Remod?

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 ragamuffindaniel

ragamuffindaniel

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 18 posts

Posted 22 March 2005 - 07:53 PM

i successfully soft-modded my xbox about 6 months ago..then un modded it .. using that which was installed .. LTOOLS.... now it works fine.. xbox live an everything.

However, i am trying to remodify it again... as i no longer use xbox live.

when i try to SC soft mod .. ltools 1.7.5 i get an error 21 message.

any idea why??

Perhaps there are still some files on the hard drive that are causing a conflict.. any ideas would be greatly appreciated!

#2 yngwie001

yngwie001

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 60 posts

Posted 22 March 2005 - 10:29 PM

Have you tried going into your gamesaves and looking for something like MXM and deleting it and also make sure you have the exploited gamesave on there only aswell as the linux installer.

I wouldn't use LTOOLS again,when you get ftp to your xbox why dont you use a UXE installer ie KRAYZIES or waffletools these are just two of a few out there? biggrin.gif

I hope this has been of some help to you!

#3 ragamuffindaniel

ragamuffindaniel

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 18 posts

Posted 23 March 2005 - 04:44 AM

I will give that a try.
I am also considering buying and installing a larger hard drive.... is that complicated??
sorry for the simple newbie questions.

#4 dom0012

dom0012

X-S X-perience

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 387 posts

Posted 23 March 2005 - 05:23 AM

get uxe exploit, its alot better.

#5 ragamuffindaniel

ragamuffindaniel

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 18 posts

Posted 23 March 2005 - 07:35 PM

Thanks Krayzies works perfectly.. ...i deleted the MXM folder.just before ..and it worked great.. I LOVE IT>.. now to the task of installing a new hard drive.. im a bit worried about that.

#6 shabbadoo

shabbadoo

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 19 posts

Posted 23 March 2005 - 09:42 PM

I just did a couple of new harddrives in softmodded xboxes. Was pretty easy and straight forward. However, you require a PC in which you can add/remove a harddrive, XBOXHDM 1.9 , and backups of your eeprom and C and E drives, blank CD and a CD burner. Sounds like alot but it isnt really.

There are a few tutorials out on how to do it but I followed one on how2xbox dot com. Was very easy and straight forward without a bunch of useless mumbo jumbo in it.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users