• Members
  • PipPip
  • 155 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.0

Posted 23 March 2005 - 02:00 AM

I got a solution for any problems--
download this skin http://www.allxboxsk...p?app=uix&cat=0
Halo 2 ModBox Edition skin for uix
then extract the extra folder, which has the default.xip and main menu.xip, this will give you-
Right stick full motion music control-
soundtrack displayed on bottom left- along with y or click left stick to switch left label to hd freespace, misc
time and date on right-
press x to hide left menu-
press y or click left stick to switch left label to hd freespace, misc-
also, you get an xbox as your orb, if you go to dash settings/ general and switch the dash to modded- instead of stock

let me know how you like it

"ILL Will the thrill on kill"

gamertag :wegarth15
i play halo on live, level 10
you should to

#2 rixter110

rixter110

X-S Senior Member

• XS-BANNED
  • PipPip
  • 262 posts
  • Interests:xbox duh
  • Xbox Version:v1.4

Posted 23 March 2005 - 06:48 PM

You should prob give cred for people who made most of that code dry.gif

including the mainmenu pod which looks familiar... wink.gif

#3 petermac

petermac

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 155 posts

Posted 23 March 2005 - 08:56 PM

Sorry man i just did it mainly for the actual fetures like right stick music, and to display the music, and clock, cause most people cant figure it out, but i did edit some of it myself, like what you told me in the other thread, (deleting main_memory_podshell_(09-FACES.xm) (10-FACES.xm) (11-FACES.xm))
I'm glad you got the code from you, i forgot to put the credit cause i was trying to get it out for somebody

#4 rixter110

rixter110

X-S Senior Member

• XS-BANNED
  • PipPip
  • 262 posts
  • Interests:xbox duh
  • Xbox Version:v1.4

Posted 23 March 2005 - 09:29 PM

no prob man biggrin.gif by the way thats an awsome skin beerchug.gif

#5 petermac

petermac

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 155 posts

Posted 24 March 2005 - 01:21 AM

thanks man, i just thought whats a great uix dash without halo2 and some great code from some genuses-
thx

#6 clif

clif

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 81 posts

Posted 24 March 2005 - 08:26 PM

i think that i was the one to make 2 panels and music control with the right thumb stick, your welcome for the code smile.gif

#7 petermac

petermac

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 155 posts

Posted 24 March 2005 - 09:26 PM

Yeah, thanks, but did i did change the code a little, cause yours had an error in it, but thanks and praise god, it was worth it cause the skin is tight, like i said i didnt put the xips in the rar skin file to take credit for your created code, i only did it to get the code out to NOOBS, who fuck up there xboxes while changing the code, (i.e xbox freezzes at xecuter 2 logo boot if code is messed up)

#8 fixxxer575

fixxxer575

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 127 posts
  • Interests:Computers and eletronics

Posted 29 March 2005 - 02:20 AM

I just ftped the xips to my xbox. when I rebooted my fans sound like they are going at full speed. I don't really mind the noise I just want to make sure I don't give the fan to much voltage and have it brake. Is it safe to run the fan speed at 100%?

#9 PID

PID

X-S Senior Member

• PipPip
  • 285 posts

Posted 29 March 2005 - 04:42 AM

Petermac,

You need to watch your posting dude. Re-read the rules maybe. But I am seeing alot of linkage to xips in your posts. Please stop. I know its painful, but find anotherway to get it out there to noobs. wink.gif

tnx

#10 petermac

petermac

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 155 posts

Posted 29 March 2005 - 06:31 AM

Sorry PID, i will stop ASAP, thanks for the advice, but i am curious, what would happen if the xips get into the wrong hands(i was just trying to help, but its not worth the death sentence!lol!)?
I just ftped the xips to my xbox. when I rebooted my fans sound like they are going at full speed. I don't really mind the noise I just want to make sure I don't give the fan to much voltage and have it brake. Is it safe to run the fan speed at 100%?

thats strange, i had it on a low speed on my modbox, but yeah you shood set it to about 20, 20% or something, youre fan could get messed up if you played your modbox for about 10 hrs, also that sound is anoying.(mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm)
It drownded out my phone, my surround sound system, and me getting busy with my girlfriend at the crib, while tryin to listen to some hotmixes on my modboxalmost got caught in the act of skeetin, not good. lol
thanks for downloading my skin, keep modboxes alive, power to Team UIX and the fat mexicans(not me)

Edited by petermac, 29 March 2005 - 06:33 AM.

#11 PID

PID

X-S Senior Member

• PipPip
  • 285 posts

Posted 29 March 2005 - 09:46 AM

Its not a question of wrong hands. More of a prerequisite of the generous people here at X-S. Oh and the small copyright matter.

#12 petermac

petermac

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 155 posts

Posted 29 March 2005 - 01:43 PM

ok, that makes sense, no more xips for me, xip = killimanjaro in halo 2(i am sick of switching my hard drive to play on xbox live), its not gonna happend again sir master PID. Praise god

Edited by petermac, 29 March 2005 - 01:46 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users