Photo

Fs: Mod Xbox, Paypal Verified, Web-site...

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 odingalt

odingalt

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 34 posts

Posted 27 March 2005 - 05:24 AM

I'm 200+ PayPal verified with lots of happy customer referrals if you want them.

View here...

http://cgi.ebay.com/...item=8181013364

Or deal with me directly through PMs xbox-scene. Drop me a line and I'll give you my e-mail address and address to my web-site. Prices are less than that listed on fleabay, as fleabay charges listing free, plus % of sale, plus PayPal then takes another %..

Shipping $15 in the U.S., ship anywhere in the world if you can pay PayPal, via EMS. Charges up as high as $60 for 3-5 day shipping worldwide (that's based on a 14 lb. package, not sure of xbox's exact weight but should be around or slightly less than that).

#2 millican

millican

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 83 posts
  • Xbox Version:unk

Posted 27 March 2005 - 05:41 AM

Are those 32 games includes orginal in cases? If so that is a great deal, if not you are violating both Ebay and Xbox Scene policy.

#3 odingalt

odingalt

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 34 posts

Posted 27 March 2005 - 06:19 AM

QUOTE(millican @ Mar 27 2005, 04:47 AM)
Are those 32 games includes orginal in cases? If so that is a great deal, if not you are violating both Ebay and Xbox Scene policy.

View Post

Auction on web-site is separate from modded boxes I am selling. E-Bay does not allow modded boxes, period. Please direct your inquiries about the auction to the e-mail posted in the auction listing. Just thought I'd 'double-dip' whilst I was posting on xbox-scene. But thanks for jumping in with accusations and pointing out the painfully obvious.

However that does remind me that I should delete some MP3's from the modded box's drives before I sell, that I ripped from my album collection. I cannot sell the MP3's as I am not including my original music albums.

Edited by odingalt, 27 March 2005 - 06:26 AM.

#4 millican

millican

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 83 posts
  • Xbox Version:unk

Posted 27 March 2005 - 07:30 PM

OK, so your selling a mod xbox here on BST. What are the details of the modded Xbox and how much are you charging? What's included?

#5 odingalt

odingalt

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 34 posts

Posted 28 March 2005 - 08:11 AM

*sold*

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users