Photo

How Do I View Fatal Frame Ii Photos On My Pc?

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 CityOfAngels

CityOfAngels

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 52 posts

Posted 27 March 2005 - 08:21 PM

Ok so Fatal Frame II stores all of my custom photos on the Z drive in my HDD. The thing is, they're all listed as ffphoto000, ffphoto001, and so on. There is absolutely no file extension. I've tried renaming them to jpgs and bmps, but fireworks just doesn't recognize the true format. What should I do?

#2 CityOfAngels

CityOfAngels

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 52 posts

Posted 01 April 2005 - 01:28 AM

bumping this to the top. Can anyone help?

#3 Juggalo2eke

Juggalo2eke

X-S X-perience

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 388 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.0

Posted 01 April 2005 - 09:16 PM

They may be just DirectX dumps, but I don't know for sure.

#4 IceAge

IceAge

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 10 posts

Posted 22 March 2010 - 08:16 PM

Wow. I know this is a crazy old thread but while backing up my sisters Xbox to install a larger hard drive, I noticed all of the ffphoto files mentioned earlier. My sister is a Fatal Frame nut and has captured many cool images of the ghosts in the game so I thought it would be really useful to be able to archive the snapshots. So I started digging in the usual places for info but kept coming up empty. I finally just ended up trying different settings in Irfanview's RAW mode until I got it right. If you want to convert the images to a PC viewable format, just fire up Ifanview and load the files as RAW using following format:

384x256x32bbp
vertical flip

Then save them to your desired format. This may not be of any use to anyone else at this point, but it sure was fun figuring it out. I STILL love my Xbox.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users