9 replies to this topic

#1 JamesKJeep

JamesKJeep

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 197 posts

Posted 01 April 2005 - 03:23 AM

I know that I can play super nintendo roms on snes9x but can I play regular nes roms on it also?

#2 Metal Slug

Metal Slug

X-S X-perience

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 378 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.4

Posted 01 April 2005 - 03:34 AM

Although I haven't tried, I'm pretty sure that it dosen't. Why would you want to anyways, FCEultra or whatever its called it a good NES emulator on XBINS.

#3 JamesKJeep

JamesKJeep

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 197 posts

Posted 01 April 2005 - 03:38 AM

QUOTE(Metal Slug @ Mar 31 2005, 09:40 PM)
Although I haven't tried, I'm pretty sure that it dosen't. Why would you want to anyways, FCEultra or whatever its called it a good NES emulator on XBINS.

View Post

because you can't beat the clasic nes games

#4 Metal Slug

Metal Slug

X-S X-perience

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 378 posts

Posted 01 April 2005 - 03:41 AM

What do you mean you can't beat them??

#5 JamesKJeep

JamesKJeep

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 197 posts

Posted 01 April 2005 - 03:44 AM

QUOTE(Metal Slug @ Mar 31 2005, 09:47 PM)
What do you mean you can't beat them??

View Post

like they are great to play , fun, brings back memorys

#6 LSCerberus

LSCerberus

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 237 posts

Posted 01 April 2005 - 03:46 AM

that so had nothing to do with what he said...

there is an emulator for PC out there that will do SNES and NES roms, but i cant recall what it is. but UltraFCE is an aweosme NES emu.

#7 Metal Slug

Metal Slug

X-S X-perience

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 378 posts

Posted 01 April 2005 - 03:48 AM

Oh, I get it now. I thought you meant beat the game like as in the last boss or something. Yeah, I was asking why would you want to emulate NES roms when there is FCEultra. Only reason I could think of would be laziness, probably something I would do. I think the NES games are great too, but you can't beat Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles 4: Turtles in Time on the SNES and any of the Metal Slug games on Neo Geo. TMNT 4 brings back memories of the reruns of the original, good version of the show that I used to watch every day. Those were the good days... beerchug.gif

Edited by Metal Slug, 01 April 2005 - 03:51 AM.

#8 JamesKJeep

JamesKJeep

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 197 posts

Posted 01 April 2005 - 03:54 AM

QUOTE(Metal Slug @ Mar 31 2005, 09:54 PM)
Oh, I get it now. I thought you meant beat the game like as in the last boss or something. Yeah, I was asking why would you want to emulate NES roms when there is FCEultra. Only reason I could think of would be laziness, probably something I would do. I think the NES games are great too, but you can't beat Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles 4: Turtles in Time on the SNES and any of the Metal Slug games on Neo Geo. TMNT 4 brings back memories of the reruns of the original, good version of the show that I used to watch every day. Those were the good days... beerchug.gif

View Post

sorry what I ment was I did not want to download another app on my xbox if the snes9x would also play regular nes games. I did not know if it did or not. I have never heard of fceultra so I don'y know what you are talking about when you say must be laziness. is their a easier way to play regular nes games on my xbox that I don't know about

#9 Metal Slug

Metal Slug

X-S X-perience

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 378 posts

Posted 01 April 2005 - 03:58 AM

By laziness I meant trying to play a NES rom with Snes9x and not searching google for an xbox nes emulator and then having to get onto xbins.
Yeah, looking back on my post I can see how it could be a little hard to understand. Sorry if I don't make any sense, I'm a little tired, I'll be signing off soon...

EDIT: No, there is no easier way that I know of to play nes roms on your xbox.

Edited by Metal Slug, 01 April 2005 - 03:59 AM.

#10 JamesKJeep

JamesKJeep

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 197 posts

Posted 01 April 2005 - 04:03 AM

QUOTE(Metal Slug @ Mar 31 2005, 10:04 PM)
By laziness I meant trying to play a NES rom with Snes9x and not searching google for an xbox nes emulator and then having to get onto xbins.
Yeah, looking back on my post I can see how it could be a little hard to understand. Sorry if I don't make any sense, I'm a little tired, I'll be signing off soon...

EDIT: No, there is no easier way that I know of to play nes roms on your xbox.

View Post

its cool man thanks for your help

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users