• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 irishbum04

irishbum04

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 29 posts

Posted 03 April 2005 - 07:38 PM

Okay, so I'm trouble shooting all problems I've posted about and finding answers to them all either with help from you all or on my own, so thank you all for you help.

FYI, someone told me I needed to load the original xbox dash from TSOP, via the xenium OS. I'm not sure if this is required but if anyone gets an error message after doing so try locking your HDD, it worked for me. Someone asked why the heck you would want to have the original xbox dash loaded anyways - and I have no idea.

So now I'm trying to set up the dash via FTP as I was told I could do.

BUT FIRST:

Do I even need a new BIOS? the xenium OS is a BIOS, correct? I can access network settings, etc, from it so I am assuming it is a working bios?

Okay, now to the part I'm having trouble with now:

I'm trying to network using two network cards, one to net (obviously) and one to XBOX

I can't connect to the xbox.

the guide at http://www.xbox-scen...les/network.php gives instructions on how to assign IP addresses but he must be doing it on an earlier version of windows - XP seems to be set up differently.(and yes, I have crossover cable)

FlashFXP can't connect so I am assuming I have to mess with IP addresses. I have the xbox IP - do I need to set a new one for the second NIC card? If so, how do you do this in Win XP?

#2 irishbum04

irishbum04

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 29 posts

Posted 03 April 2005 - 07:40 PM

NM I found it wink.gif

#3 irishbum04

irishbum04

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 29 posts

Posted 03 April 2005 - 07:47 PM

Still having trouble. FLASHFXP can't locate the xbox.

#4 custard

custard

X-S Expert

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 646 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.6
  • 360 version:unknown

Posted 03 April 2005 - 08:01 PM

you put the password and username as 'xbox' ?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users