rob1309

X-S Genius

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 924 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.0

Posted 04 April 2005 - 07:02 PM

that'd be cool but one hard setting to play on
hell i'd like to be able to save the multiplayer settings cuz it always defaults back to shit settings for dm and have to enable all the stuff each boot

#3 mrjkwik

mrjkwik

X-S Freak

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,483 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.4
  • 360 version:unknown

Posted 05 April 2005 - 04:34 AM

look into xbsf.umd in a text editor. that looks like it has some editable stuff in it. same with dynamicxbox.umd. not saying they work. but a lot of stuff in there looks like it "could" be changed. i've tried a small edit to dynamicxbox.umd but it didnt work. but thats as far as i've messed with it.

#4 IronestMaiden

IronestMaiden

X-S X-perience

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 340 posts
  • Xbox Version:unk

Posted 05 April 2005 - 06:50 PM

mrjkwik please dude shut teh fuck up i dont want you to ruin another sys link game for what "new knowledge" you think you have come up with.i honestly think people shouldnt even fuck with the game.when a thread like this arrives its just asking for how to do i cheat not how to make mods,so before this turns into another gr2 dont say anything ok

#5 energyBB

energyBB

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 135 posts

Posted 05 April 2005 - 10:45 PM

1 this is a forum thats purpose is game hacking /moding in any way
if u dont like that thats ur problem then, go whine somewhere else tongue.gif

2 i ont see how a knife and taser mode is cheating ??? cuz it 1 increases the stealth expierence and also makes the game HARDER

#6 mrjkwik

mrjkwik

X-S Freak

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,483 posts

Posted 06 April 2005 - 03:05 AM

hey maiden, if all your worried about is cheating, spring some loot for a live membership, or host your own rooms. none of my post were "for cheating". they were for, sorry, let me check what this thread is called again, oh, game hacking. even frohans got that afterwards. he was even part of the site helping for awhile.

and its hard to ruin games that conatain so many glitches. hell, almost the whole splintercellpt thread isnt even hacking, but about glitching. so goes games. there isnt a perfect one. if the game was that hackable/moddable, however you want to refer to it, it would be in that thread. i doubt this game is that different.

and your personal attack on me is completely uncalled for. your language is juvenile. your reaction is ridiculous. so no, its not ok. you really wanna hash this out, you can find me on aol with the same name. but it certainly isnt appreciated. i definately didnt ruin gr2. nor did i claim to find anything new. he asked. i answered. i dont even think the stuff works, which, if you had taken a minute to chill and read my response accurately, instead of flipping out, you would have seen that i said as much.

if you really wanna see what we've been working on, all you gotta do is go to our site. none of it has to do with cheating. so chill out.

Edited by mrjkwik, 06 April 2005 - 03:05 AM.

#7 energyBB

energyBB

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 135 posts

Posted 06 April 2005 - 07:25 AM

but, help me out here
how is this tied in with the splinter cell 3 modding related topic?
if u feel the need to express urself make ur own topic in general orso

#8 mrjkwik

mrjkwik

X-S Freak

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,483 posts

Posted 06 April 2005 - 08:21 AM

wasn't trying to threadjack for a bitchfest energybb. he can respond all he likes. i stated my peace. i told him how he can talk to me about it outside of here. it's that simple for me.

as far as putting mp weapons into the single player campaign, i really dont think it can be done. it would require different animations for sam that probably aren't in there graphically.

and if you look at the files that can be opened in a text editor, they each have totally different looking formats. i think each gametype runs on a different engine. cant say i'm sure though. i havent looked that in depth at it. but they suggest it. it looks like everything in the default folder is the single player stuff. and in there splintercell3xbox.ini says

Protocol=unreal
ProtocolDescription=Unreal Protocol

the multiplayer stuff looks to be in the adv folder. xbsbf.umd in that folder says

Protocol§(513)=shadowstrike
ProtocolDescription§(514)=shadowstrike Protocol

thats why i dont think the two are interchangable. not sure what else you can do with it.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users