dstealth

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 113 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.6
  • 360 version:none

Posted 06 April 2005 - 08:05 PM

I currently upgraded to the latest version of mXm from EvolutionX and I was browsing through the music settings menu when I noticed an option to turn 'Global Music' on. What is 'Global Music'? And how do I get it to work. My guess is that you have to specify a path within the xml config folder where you would like mXm to connect to some music server such as Shoutcast so you can listen to online music. Although how do I go about this? Has anyone managed to get it to work?

#2 Extreme Agony

Extreme Agony

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 72 posts
  • Interests:Movies, TV Shows, XBMC, Computer Programming, Computer Networking
  • Xbox Version:v1.0
  • 360 version:none

Posted 06 April 2005 - 09:41 PM

QUOTE(dstealth @ Apr 6 2005, 02:11 PM)
I currently upgraded to the latest version of mXm from EvolutionX and I was browsing through the music settings menu when I noticed an option to turn 'Global Music' on. What is 'Global Music'? And how do I get it to work. My guess is that you have to specify a path within the xml config folder where you would like mXm to connect to some music server such as Shoutcast so you can listen to online music. Although how do I go about this? Has anyone managed to get it to work?

View Post

'Global Music' refers to your soundtracks that you have stored on your xbox... when you turn the 'Global Music' on it will play music from those sound tracks. You can also specify a specific directory for it to play music from if you want it to play music from a different location on your xbox... the current public release of MXM will only play wma music files... keep this in mind when putting music on your xbox... this is fine for the xbox soundtracks, since they are all wma anyway

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users