8 replies to this topic

#1 JamesKJeep

JamesKJeep

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 197 posts

Posted 07 April 2005 - 12:49 AM

I put my nes roms in the roms folder with all my n64 roms and then I went to play them with fceultra_16 and it just shows the d drive and I don't know how to get them to play from where they are saved in my roms folder

#2 KeyMastur

KeyMastur

X-S Hacker

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,028 posts
  • Interests:Baseball, Women, Sports, Weights, Computers, Photography
  • Xbox Version:v1.6

Posted 07 April 2005 - 12:51 AM

why did you put them in the same folder as your n64 roms ??

use surreal to play n64
use fceultra to play nes

within each of those folders you'll have the emulator .xbe file and then a Rom folder - which is where your roms go for each one.

#3 JamesKJeep

JamesKJeep

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 197 posts

Posted 07 April 2005 - 12:57 AM

QUOTE(KeyMastur @ Apr 6 2005, 06:57 PM)
why did you put them in the same folder as your n64 roms ??

use surreal to play n64
use fceultra to play nes

within each of those folders you'll have the emulator .xbe file and then a Rom folder - which is where your roms go for each one.

View Post

their is a folder called roms and that is where I put all my roms. The folder roms is not with fceultra or surreal it is a folder by its self. surreal looks it that folder for its roms and it works I thought that fceultra would do the same thing. their is no folder called roms for fceultra so where do I put the roms at for fceultra

#4 JamesKJeep

JamesKJeep

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 197 posts

Posted 07 April 2005 - 01:03 AM

where all my emulators are on my xbox their is a text doc that says all emulators go here and all roms do to F:/games/roms. thats where I put my n64 roms and surreal worked. so the way I understand it is that I put all my roms in that folder and each different emulator pulls it own roms from that folder

#5 KeyMastur

KeyMastur

X-S Hacker

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,028 posts
  • Interests:Baseball, Women, Sports, Weights, Computers, Photography
  • Xbox Version:v1.6

Posted 07 April 2005 - 01:05 AM

QUOTE(JamesKJeep @ Apr 6 2005, 05:09 PM)
where all my emulators are on my xbox their is a text doc that says all emulators go here and all roms do to F:/games/roms. thats where I put my n64 roms and surreal worked. so the way I understand it is that I put all my roms in that folder and each different emulator pulls it own roms from that folder

View Post

well i guess you could do is that way. i just keep all the roms in their each seperate emulator folder

#6 JamesKJeep

JamesKJeep

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 197 posts

Posted 07 April 2005 - 01:07 AM

QUOTE(KeyMastur @ Apr 6 2005, 07:11 PM)
well i guess you could do is that way. i just keep all the roms in their each seperate emulator folder

View Post

their is no folder called roms for fceultra. could I make a folder called roms and put them their. would it work?

#7 DJBurkey

DJBurkey

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 120 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.1
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 07 April 2005 - 01:31 AM

Check the .ini file for fceultra and see where it is looking. edit it to F:\games\roms or wotever..

#8 sheliak

sheliak

X-S Freak

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,520 posts
  • Xbox Version:none
  • 360 version:none

Posted 07 April 2005 - 02:33 AM

Sounds like you formatted with SlaYer's. The universal roms folder is a pain, especially if you are running multiple emulators. I put a folder called "Roms" in each emulator's folder. If it isn't there, create it.

#9 JamesKJeep

JamesKJeep

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 197 posts

Posted 07 April 2005 - 02:38 AM

QUOTE(sheliak @ Apr 6 2005, 08:39 PM)
Sounds like you formatted with SlaYer's.  The universal roms folder is a pain, especially if you are running multiple emulators.  I put a folder called "Roms" in each emulator's folder.  If it isn't there, create it.

View Post

yeah I used slayers. I added a roms folder and it work thanks guys for the help

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users