• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 rhythmeister

rhythmeister

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 16 posts

Posted 08 April 2005 - 12:21 PM

Well, I got an 'update pack' from these forums (can't recall exactly where but there were 82 pages on the particular thread!) which came from a Russian site and did what I was told to the xips in question and got it running after many attempts (my frault entirely). There is a new folder called bgmeshes (I tried it with a space but no joy) which I can't see the contents of through the settings menu, although the orb skinning works.
I assume this pack is just all the code that's been put up here over the past few months by you brainiacs! 6 tabbed menu (tweakable from dash config), 1 tab is XBMC (points 2 E drive standard). Think it was some dude Bober that did it but the Bober orange sjin included doesn't work with it, prob something to do with my modifying the original uix dash which I don't have a backup of... sad.gif
It has a power menu shortcut, from main menu, when the B button (red) is hit, also displays the clock on the bottom right of the main menu and the info on the left (artist, track No, Mb temp etc in Celcius faranheit or Kelvin). cool.gif
Anybody any ideas on how to get the bg mesh chooser working or has anybody else got this 'update pack'? huh.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users