• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 ZooKen

ZooKen

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 08 April 2005 - 10:57 PM

Alrite Im running an Xbox v1.0 with a 80gig hard drive. I installed EvoX with Salyers Auto Installer but when I put Gentoox on my box I accidentilly flashed my chip (Xecuter 2) and formatted everything but Linux haha. So now I've just got Gentoox on there. Ive tried everything to reflash my chip. Ive downloaded the EvoX bios from the net, I've followed all the directions in the uninstall readme, I can't seem to ftp to my console unless I'm in passive mode in which I cant touch a thing. I did the download from the internet bios trick, which is named bios.bin, and then put in raincoat -p /mnt/c/bios/bios.bin but then it says its unable to open file! I don't know how to boot from the disc and Im about to throw my box out the window because I cant play my games anymore. Hahaha, this is killin me. I've even downloaded the bios to my home folder and tryed to reflash using it, with raincoat -p /mnt/home/gentoox/EvoxM7_ef.bin I have no idea what to do... Im stuck in the dark here people. Any any any help would be appreciated. PLEASE help me! Id try anything right about now. Just gimmie something to work with please! grr.gif uhh.gif blink.gif tongue.gif

#2 chadkeck

chadkeck

X-S X-perience

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 348 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.0

Posted 08 April 2005 - 11:27 PM

I'm not positive but I think raincoat is only for TSOP? I could be wrong though...? Maybe try having cromwell flash the chip with a different bios??

#3 ZooKen

ZooKen

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 08 April 2005 - 11:59 PM

QUOTE(chadkeck @ Apr 8 2005, 10:33 PM)
I'm not positive but I think raincoat is only for TSOP?  I could be wrong though...?  Maybe try having cromwell flash the chip with a different bios??

View Post

How would I do that? Sorry, Im sortta a newb when it comes to this...

#4 ZooKen

ZooKen

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 09 April 2005 - 01:26 AM

Nevermind chadkeck, I figured it out. THANK YOU DUDE! Fixed my shit and I'm happy now. Oh and raincoat isnt only for TSOP, "Everyone knows all flashers prefer to use a raincoat.'' That cromwell shit helped man. Thanks.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users