2 replies to this topic

#1 xechoxx

xechoxx

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 271 posts

Posted 09 April 2005 - 10:49 PM

have a customers kernel 5101 xbox modded with UXE, so I decide to try out the shadowc feature of nkpatcher, because this guy seems like he could accidentilly do some damage. Everything went successfully, installed nkpatcher 10, uploaded driveimageutil and it created a shadow image that mounted perfectly on the next boot. But after I changed the files on the shadowc back to stock, I get error 21 on the next boot. I'm sure its caused by the shadow c because it boots fine when I boot in through gamesave and rename the shadowc folder. And it will mount find once, only after I modify the contents of the shadowc does it give me error 21. Oh yes, and I tried using the nkpatcher version 8 that came with the driveimageutil and it still gives me error 21.

What's with this? I will have to return this today, so I will probably just scrap the shadowc for now and fix it for him when he comes to me complaining he messed it up rolleyes.gif But I'm still curious as to why it is doing this, because I have not been able to find a similar case using search.

#2 krayzie

krayzie

X-S Elysian

• Head Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,340 posts
  • Xbox Version:unk
  • 360 version:unknown

Posted 09 April 2005 - 11:07 PM

your dash is probably located on the shadowc. don't touch your dashboard. you can delete and replace anything else.

#3 xechoxx

xechoxx

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 271 posts

Posted 10 April 2005 - 08:24 AM

Oh wow, so basic. I wasn't thinking about nkpatcher mounting the shadowc before loading the dashboard. Thanks for the help. smile.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users