6 replies to this topic

#1 emuShelly

emuShelly

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 172 posts

Posted 10 April 2005 - 02:29 PM

I've been trying to unlock costumes on Dead Or Alive 3 ultimate, and it's taking a while! I know you can unlock them with 50 wins in a row in survival mode, but I'm not that good at it yet.

Has anyone figured how to download saves that actually work yet? I know they are linked to the XBOX they were created on or something like that. The ones I downloaded were all 'corrupt'. Surely someone's figured it out now...guys? Thanks!

=)
-shelly

#2 ghwanderer

ghwanderer

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 120 posts

Posted 10 April 2005 - 08:16 PM

wanna see different costumes beat the story mode with players alot or go get doa volleyball. That game has some nice costumes in
it.

#3 emuShelly

emuShelly

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 172 posts

Posted 10 April 2005 - 08:48 PM

That's what I was doing, playing through story mode one at a time. It was just taking t0o long. Volleyball looks awful gratuitous to me. I want cute costumes, not skimpy ones. I mean, at least some of the ones in DOA3 are ones I could wear without having their absolutely perfect bodies! =)

And on a good note, I found out a little 'cheat'. I found and used the EVOX trainer for DOA3 Ultimate. This has an option to have a 1-hit kill. So, I just blasted through the 50 kills, grabbed the medal, and quit the game. Next time I play, I'll turn the trainer off and find the rare items without cheating since it won't be so hard. After that, all the costumes should be unlocked. Yipee! =)

-shelly

Edited by emuShelly, 10 April 2005 - 08:49 PM.

#4 joseph_hac

joseph_hac

X-S Freak

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,071 posts

Posted 10 April 2005 - 10:33 PM

ohmy.gif Wow! I woman on X-S! What was the chance of that? laugh.gif

#5 emuShelly

emuShelly

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 172 posts

Posted 10 April 2005 - 10:49 PM

Hey, I'm not alone! There are a few other girls around X-S. Maybe you just hang out in the wrong forums! wink.gif

#6 NME

NME

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 269 posts

Posted 10 April 2005 - 11:55 PM

i hav a feelin ur inbox will get flooded by prevs now. U was safe b4 they knew now ur bugged =)
have a nice day

#7 ghwanderer

ghwanderer

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 120 posts

Posted 11 April 2005 - 12:54 AM

good job cheating to get what you want cool.gif

the beach volleyball game is pretty scandalous but it is pretty funny at the same time.

On a side note why look for cute costumes in a fighting game?
like having strawberry shortcake fighting sailormoon

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users