#1 BioHazard˛

BioHazard˛

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 15 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.6
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 11 April 2005 - 12:23 AM

I was just wondering what do u guys use as a jewel and wat do u use to light it up. And is it possible that somone can sell me one?

#2 custard

custard

X-S Expert

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 646 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.6
  • 360 version:unknown

Posted 11 April 2005 - 12:45 AM

have you looked in the faq's?
various methods of install and lights,if your in the U.S then bobyrker can do you an led ring
oh and lose the referral link dry.gif

Edited by custard, 11 April 2005 - 12:46 AM.

#3 wojo123456789

wojo123456789

X-S Senior Member

• XS-BANNED
  • PipPip
  • 223 posts
  • Interests:modding and rv car modding as well as TONS of sports
  • Xbox Version:v1.0

Posted 11 April 2005 - 12:49 AM

i use the jewel that is puke green, then sand off the greem, then make the jewel look nice by putting a clear coat on the back of the jewel to make it seal the little scrathes that you see right after you sand,, then i use 3mm leds and now i like to use the tennis top circle thing "GREAT job who ever thought of that" and i used to use christmas lights cuz then you dont use resisitors and they are pretty bright, but not good enogh for my christmas tree box that needs ALTIMATE powerful lights jester.gif but i use christmas lights to do all of the jewels for my friends,,, ill do a christmas light jewel for you, for 10 bucks and ill just mail it to you in a letter,, just let me know the colors you want,, i have orange, pink, yellow, red, blue, and green,, my favorite is the pink,, if you are up for it send me a pm

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users