• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 lucky-7

lucky-7

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 27 posts

Posted 11 April 2005 - 12:27 AM

Howdy guys - Been a long time since Ive posted in here.... oh well, hows things? heh.

Just droppin on to see what the major differences between a PAL and NTSC boxes internally. Basically, Im wondering if I can find a good 120v (North America) power supply if I can chuck it in my Pal 240v (New Zealand) box and take it back to Canada with me and not have to use a ridiculous transformer - or am I better off to just to pawn it off and buy one when I get there?

Should I test myself and see if i can go a week without slaughterin some clowns on kai smile.gif or can I do the swap an hour before I get on a flight and land and chuck it in my hotel in San Fran biggrin.gif

Regards guys, and if by some miracle I mthe first person wanting to try this - well, i guess Ill just have to bust out the digi and do up a tut then eh!

damn Im stoked to go back to the mother land - tropical islands are nice, but overrated smile.gif God I miss winter.

#2 custard

custard

X-S Expert

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 646 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.6
  • 360 version:unknown

Posted 11 April 2005 - 12:48 AM

you can swap the psu over,make usre its the correct one for your mobo

#3 shakaru

shakaru

X-S X-perience

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 355 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.6
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 11 April 2005 - 01:19 AM

i have a 1.6 australian and it works with the 110v psu in the usa. Lik Sang has switchable psu that go from 110-220v with a jumper

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users