• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 spyeyez

spyeyez

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 18 March 2003 - 10:28 PM

I am a real newbie. 2 days actually. I successfully installed my Executer Lite yesterday and the only change was the MS logo changed to Executer 2 logo. That was day one. Today I succussfully got the xbox to read Slayer's Installer ISO. Using this I was able to copy the Evox dash onto my retail harddrive. Everything went well until I removed the ISO disc. Now the only discs that run are the ISO and authentic xbox games. Everything else results in a hard drive frag. I know this is probably fixable but so many turtoils and F.A.Q's has led me to the forum. Where do I go from here. I tried to FTP to my xbox but failed to connect. I am at a point where I do not know what my next step in my modification process should be. I am reading a great deal but it is to much at one time. At this point I want my xbox to be able to read DVD's and music CD's again. However I am also looking for help in finding out how I can install a media player, how I can make xbox read cd-r ISO's, how I can change the skins, how I can get xbox to read my divx, ect. I know this I have alot of learning and trial and error ahead, but I would appreciate an advice that will be beneficial to me.

Thanks,
spyeyez

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users