8 replies to this topic

#1 frankcanada

frankcanada

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 39 posts

Posted 12 April 2005 - 01:03 AM

does anyone in here burn the new release : spanlish ... i just don't know why i couldn't copy this with my dvd shrink 3.2 in open disc ..normally i have no problem ..but this time i could not copy or analize the disc ..it say data error (cyclic redundancy check ) ..is this some new format holly wood is putting out soi we could not burn the copy right ! plz help ..thanzz a million!

#2 thefilepirater

thefilepirater

X-S Genius

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 899 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.4

Posted 12 April 2005 - 02:28 AM

CRC errors usually mean the disc is corrupt. I would take that bitch back, slap it up on the table and be like "y0 listen herre, dis bitch wont copy"

#3 frankcanada

frankcanada

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 39 posts

Posted 12 April 2005 - 02:58 AM

the disc is new thuogh ..no scratch or anything wrong ..but the colour of the disc seem to be different colour!!

#4 aswilbourn

aswilbourn

X-S X-perience

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 434 posts
  • Interests:Countries beginning with the letter L. <br />Cheese
  • Xbox Version:unk
  • 360 version:unknown

Posted 12 April 2005 - 01:51 PM

If the disc is Orange its Sony's new copy protection. Clever swines! But not clever enough as there are ways around it. Have you tried loading the dvd onto your PC using DVD Decrypter. Then Open file instead of Open Disc in Shrink.

#5 frankcanada

frankcanada

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 39 posts

Posted 13 April 2005 - 03:53 AM

yes i decryted on to my hd with the decryter as a iso file ..the file turn out totally different for a movie ..it like you transfer a game to your pc ....then i try to burn with a backup with the dvd shrink ..but there is an error !!! have you try to burn that movie! thanx for info !

#6 jesterrace777

jesterrace777

X-S Transcendental

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,747 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.0

Posted 13 April 2005 - 03:56 AM

Have you tried doing it with Any DVD? You can pick up the trial version at slysoft.com.

#7 Crimsonnblue

Crimsonnblue

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 72 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.6

Posted 13 April 2005 - 04:47 AM

Frankcanada has the best method. When i get dvds that have purpose crc errors I first us Dvd Decrypter because it skips the errors and then use dvd shrink to make it fit on a 4.7 disk. Btw those two programs are free, and all you need is a data burning software..

smile.gif

#8 ubernewb

ubernewb

now 58% uber'er

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,016 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.4
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 13 April 2005 - 05:02 AM

had the same problem this morning.. updated to latest release of anydvd and it worked perfectly. obviously yet another protection type... and obviously rendered null yet again. when will they learn? laugh.gif

btw.. i use anydvd and clonedvd2 to make all my dvd backups and have never had any problems (aside from having to update to newer versions every once in a while.. but that just goes with the territory)

#9 Mr Ed

Mr Ed

Hacking Horse

• Head Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,588 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.1
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 13 April 2005 - 08:08 AM

What does this have to do with XBOX? muhaha.gif

Moving to general computer chat. grr.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic