• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Wolfenix

Wolfenix

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 24 posts

Posted 13 April 2005 - 03:26 AM

For some strange reason I can't have both the xbox connected and the internet connected at the same time. I have two network cards and they both work perfectly fine indevidually, but when I turn on the xbox 90% of the time it makes the internet stop working. As you can see, that makes it pretty hard to use xbconnect. The strangest part of it is that it doesn't do it every time, just Most of the time, and when the internet isn't working the computer still indicates that it is working perfectly fine. Any help anybody can offer would be appreciated.

P.S. I tuned off all firewalls and it didn't make a difference, and compatibility scans come clean

#2 jtsurfs

jtsurfs

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 209 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.0
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 18 September 2005 - 06:02 PM

QUOTE(Wolfenix @ Apr 12 2005, 07:37 PM)
For some strange reason I can't have both the xbox connected and the internet connected at the same time.  I have two network cards and they both work perfectly fine indevidually, but when I turn on the xbox 90% of the time it makes the internet stop working.  As you can see, that makes it pretty hard to use xbconnect.  The strangest part of it is that it doesn't do it every time, just Most of the time, and when the internet isn't working the computer still indicates that it is working perfectly fine.  Any help anybody can offer would be appreciated.

P.S. I tuned off all firewalls and it didn't make a difference, and compatibility scans come clean

View Post

Are you using Internet Connection Sharing on your PC?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users