2 replies to this topic

#1 Dark Warrior 65

Dark Warrior 65

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 94 posts

Posted 13 April 2005 - 09:54 PM

I resently soft-modded my XB with the newest version of Itools. I have a version 1.6 ntfc xbox. I used the Mechassult xploit. Everything seemed to work, the only thing is, all I saw on the screen when I installed it was rainbow colors (lol). It looked like one of those off-air chanels that were moving really really fast. The installation was fine, but the backups were for shit. I had to erase it manually and then reinstall the M$ bios with a XBL game. In the end it all worked fine, but when i look through the install files, I see these scripts with stuff like"ECHO 'Backup successful'". So I think that i should have seen something on screen. ......and backups should have worked sad.gif. Anyway, if anyone can help, thx. smile.gif

#2 BigSteel

BigSteel

X-S Hacker

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,103 posts
  • Xbox Version:unk

Posted 13 April 2005 - 10:42 PM

If you have are able to use a game save exploit like Mech Assault (which you indicated you did), I suggest that you use something a little more up to date. Try one of the auto installers like Krazie's, or at the very least use the UXE complete pkg. Both can be found in the usual places.

#3 Dark Warrior 65

Dark Warrior 65

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 94 posts

Posted 14 April 2005 - 01:31 AM

Thx for the help. I used them and they worked (with a installation GUI). TY. Bottoms Up! beerchug.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users