#1 sapper

sapper

X-S Genius

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 900 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.0

Posted 14 April 2005 - 05:39 PM

ive got a 1.4 mobo / HD combo here with a full pin header and D0 installed. It does have one issue. The tsop is corrupted and needs to be reflashed (i dont have a 29 wire mod to do it) However it works great with the mod chip enabled. So what this means for you is it wont boot the MS dashboard until the tsop is reflashed, but works with a chip great. This board is garunteed to work as discribed

Im looking for either a crystal controller or Halo controller in trade. I will accept cash (PAYPAL) instead of a trade, but it has to be enough for me to buy one of these controllers. I prefer a trade.

If it is a trade I WILL NOT SHIP FIRST. Lately every time i ship first i get scammed and its not going to happen again. Those of you (you know who you are) that are well established BSTers i will ship at the same time. If your not established YOU WILL HAVE TO SHIP FIRST. I have tons of refs here so thier is no reason for me to have to ship first, so dont ask. Refs are available upon request, as are pictures of the mobo. I ship via USPS priority 2-3 day with delivery confirmation and insurance.

I am also looking for two (2) UV leds if anyone has a couple spares, i came up short mad.gif

#2 sapper

sapper

X-S Genius

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 900 posts

Posted 14 April 2005 - 05:58 PM

Ohh also i would be willing to trade the 1.4 mobo with pin header and DO (corrupted tsop) /HD /PSU / HD tray and IDE cable for a green HALO LE case.

Sorry to bump but i couldnt edit, damn 15 minute rule.

#3 STICKY_BUD

STICKY_BUD

X-S Genius

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 953 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.1
  • 360 version:v4.0 (jasper)

Posted 14 April 2005 - 06:08 PM

sending pm

#4 2nue

2nue

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 56 posts

Posted 14 April 2005 - 06:15 PM

u still need them leds? i got 3 u can have pm

#5 Deathdealer

Deathdealer

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 29 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.4

Posted 14 April 2005 - 07:24 PM

Pm sent

#6 BoNg420

BoNg420

X-S Messiah

• Head Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,803 posts
  • Xbox Version:none
  • 360 version:v5.0 (360S - trinity)

Posted 15 April 2005 - 01:57 AM

i got crystal controllers and a halo case if you would want it. I dont really want to trade, but you got anything else good for trade? If you got any other working mobos would be fine or some other stuff or cash.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users