#1 Aznxmel

Aznxmel

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 77 posts
  • Xbox Version:unk

Posted 15 April 2005 - 11:39 PM

Ftp 6.13 gigs to the HDD and restrated it. i get the menu i pick my charcter and when it goes to the loading screen it starts loading only about 12-15(the green bar is under the title Jade then nothing. does anyone have this problem. please let me know

#2 Aznxmel

Aznxmel

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 77 posts

Posted 16 April 2005 - 01:54 AM

so everyone saying their games running perfectly? come on people does anyone know

#3 snoopers

snoopers

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 16 April 2005 - 04:23 AM

I've got the same problem, so if someone could answer... would be really nice =)

#4 Aznxmel

Aznxmel

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 77 posts

Posted 16 April 2005 - 12:55 PM

QUOTE(snoopers @ Apr 16 2005, 03:29 AM)
I've got the same problem, so if someone could answer... would be really nice =)

View Post

ok from what i found out i tried a new version of xbox and it works but my old version xbox freeze the load times. someone let us know

#5 snoopers

snoopers

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 16 April 2005 - 01:07 PM

QUOTE(Aznxmel @ Apr 16 2005, 12:01 PM)
a new version of xbox

View Post

What do you mean ?

#6 superstrider

superstrider

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 22 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.0
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 17 April 2005 - 03:09 AM

Aznxmel has a 1.0 xbox and Jade Empire locks up, but on a 1.4 - 1.6b xbox it works perfectly fine.

#7 Aznxmel

Aznxmel

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 77 posts

Posted 17 April 2005 - 03:49 AM

What i meant was a new version of xbox i bought in 2005. i modded it for my cusion and i installed it on his system with the same specification i did on my old xbox( the first xboxes made and modded) and it works. the loading time works on my cusions new xbox modded version while my old modded version xbox is not running SOMEONE PLEASE HELP im using Unleashed x you think if i use another sytem it will work

#8 Thing2

Thing2

X-S Member

• Banned
  • Pip
  • 127 posts
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 17 April 2005 - 05:15 AM

Yup.....I have an xbox v1.0 and it's freezing at my load screen as well. I did play the demo, but I deleted all save games, deleted the Cache on the E:\ drive and turned off all IGR.

Still Freezes...

I hope this happens to someone who knows how to fix it and can release an HDD fix.

#9 Aznxmel

Aznxmel

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 77 posts

Posted 17 April 2005 - 02:24 PM

so far me and Darkmetsu tried updating the bios, we used x2 config app and turned of IGR(In Game Reset). and we used avalanch dashbord. so far Jade Empire Freezes the same place. we als took it out of the HDD and re FTP it again. Our final thoughts.............. it has to be the HDD, or the motherboard. Any thoughts

#10 compton

compton

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 87 posts

Posted 17 April 2005 - 07:27 PM

is it only from the hdd it freezes, or does it lock on the original or dvd9 backup as well?

#11 koSmiQ

koSmiQ

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 132 posts

Posted 17 April 2005 - 08:19 PM

I have a 1.0 xbox and the game works fine for me.
It works from:
HDD
Original DVD
Backup DVD5 with downsampled movies

I am using an Aladdin Advance with xecuter2 4981.67 bios that has been slightly edited with XBTools and IGR is enabled. Dashboard is Avalanch.

Maybe you should make a new backup of the game? Perhaps put the original disc into the xbox and use DVD2XBOX.
Hope you can solve it because this game is great!

#12 Aznxmel

Aznxmel

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 77 posts

Posted 17 April 2005 - 09:25 PM

QUOTE(compton @ Apr 17 2005, 06:33 PM)
is it only from the hdd it freezes, or does it lock on the original or dvd9 backup as well?

View Post

well WHen i got splinter Celll 3 it froze both disc and hdd. so that is a dvd 9 both jade and Splinter cell (orginal and backup) Eventually i got Splinter Cell to work but for Jade its a whole other animal.

#13 Aznxmel

Aznxmel

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 77 posts

Posted 18 April 2005 - 02:26 AM

tried Jade on my friends xbox and it works fine

#14 snoopers

snoopers

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 18 April 2005 - 08:50 AM

For my part, the problem is only happening with the hdd version. The dvd version with downsampled movies works "fine" on my xbox (I have an old one, probably 1.0). I say "fine" because my dvd player is quite dead, and doesn't read discs very well. That's why I need to solve this damn freezing thing ! :/

#15 admiralj

admiralj

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 120 posts

Posted 18 April 2005 - 05:56 PM

everything is working fine for me. i am using the dvd9 LE version (6.something gigs) on a 1.0 unit, x3 3108 bios. runs perfectly.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users