5 replies to this topic

#1 mokumba

mokumba

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 32 posts

Posted 16 April 2005 - 09:14 PM

The jade empire trainer i downloaded from the evox trainers site is crazy. I transferred it to my trainers folder then after that my xbox wouldnt boot anymore, I had to delete it by booting slayers for my xbox to boot. This happen 2 anybody?

#2 Diontae18

Diontae18

X-S Expert

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 724 posts
  • Xbox Version:unk
  • 360 version:unknown

Posted 17 April 2005 - 01:52 AM

QUOTE(mokumba @ Apr 16 2005, 02:20 PM)
The jade empire trainer i downloaded from the evox trainers site is crazy. I transferred it to my trainers folder then after that my xbox wouldnt boot anymore, I had to delete it by booting slayers for my xbox to boot. This happen 2 anybody?

View Post

Go back to the evox trainers site and read the comment by ddh. like he said, it's a known bug. The trainer's been re-uploaded so that you won't encounter that problem again, or have to rename it for that matter. pop.gif

#3 omgdegen

omgdegen

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 17 April 2005 - 04:17 PM

yeah I have the same problem. I'm using FF 1.0 boot disc, and it isnt booting to the disc. Would slayers work better?

#4 Diontae18

Diontae18

X-S Expert

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 724 posts

Posted 17 April 2005 - 05:02 PM

QUOTE(omgdegen @ Apr 17 2005, 09:23 AM)
yeah I have the same problem. I'm using FF 1.0 boot disc, and it isnt booting to the disc. Would slayers work better?

View Post

omgdegen, I've sent you a PM on the Evox Trainers site. You'll need a boot disc of something with the ability to browse files on the HDD i.e. Unleashx. So, make a boot disc with unleashx (make sure the .xbe file is named "default.xbe", if not; rename it). Next, go to C:\Trainers\ and delete the file from the folder that's causing your xbox to either Freeze or Reset. pop.gif

#5 One More

One More

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 88 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.0

Posted 24 April 2005 - 05:55 AM

QUOTE(Diontae18 @ Apr 17 2005, 12:58 AM)
Go back to the evox trainers site and read the comment by ddh. like he said, it's a known bug. The trainer's been re-uploaded so that you won't encounter that problem again, or have to rename it for that matter.  pop.gif

View Post

I don't see any comment for that trainer on the page, where are you looking? huh.gif

#6 Diontae18

Diontae18

X-S Expert

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 724 posts

Posted 25 April 2005 - 03:37 PM

QUOTE(One More @ Apr 23 2005, 11:01 PM)
I don't see any comment for that trainer on the page, where are you looking? huh.gif

View Post

Well, there's 2 versions of this trainer now. Get the new V.2 Trainer. tongue.gif

Edit:
In Fact, wait a while, V.3 Should be submitted there shortly. pop.gif

Edited by Diontae18, 25 April 2005 - 03:46 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users