#16 Mr.INSANE

Mr.INSANE

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 186 posts
  • Xbox Version:unk

Posted 28 April 2005 - 04:14 AM

found a couple of bugs 1. 8 ball map is fucked up theres something like floating above the table and no its not a light or fan 2. the balls have a sort of indent like area thats poking out 3. in the golf big map you can cheat by knocing the ball in between the table and the stopper allowing you to get to the end in less than three moves 4. on gametypes other than 8 ball when you hit the white ball in the pkcet and have to move it you can move it off the table 5. Not really a bug but the pockets are to circular which makes some shots impossible that would be possible in real life 6. the "A" button does not show up in menus the picture is probally missing i only get a blank white space 7. No way to add profiles not a bug but would be good to add 8. media menu is way to complicated fix it up please

thtas about all the bugs i have found

#17 SHiZNO

SHiZNO

X-S Expert

• PipPipPip
  • 509 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.0
  • 360 version:none

Posted 28 April 2005 - 04:40 AM

Nice list, ill look at it, i knew you could place the cue off the table on scratch but figured noone would even try do it (heh)

#18 Mr.INSANE

Mr.INSANE

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 186 posts

Posted 28 April 2005 - 02:23 PM

hehe well you can easily get a pocket when you put it out of the table. anyways ill try to find more bugs just wanna try to help the aftershock team

#19 kikwearsk8er

kikwearsk8er

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 54 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.1

Posted 28 April 2005 - 04:26 PM

i tried playing pool but my xbox crashes when i try to load it. it freezes at the first white aftershock screen

#20 Mr.INSANE

Mr.INSANE

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 186 posts

Posted 28 April 2005 - 08:06 PM

Okay found another bug shizno the little ball helper line doesnt show up at long distance

#21 SHiZNO

SHiZNO

X-S Expert

• PipPipPip
  • 509 posts

Posted 28 April 2005 - 11:21 PM

k i looked for some of the bugs but:

-all map is fucked up theres something like floating above the table and no its not a light or fan 2.

duno what youre talking about, i dont see anything, anyone else get this bug?

- the balls have a sort of indent like area thats poking out 3.

looks fine to me, anyone else have that prob?

- the "A" button does not show up in menus the picture is probally missing i only get a blank white space

shows up for me, anyone else get this bug?

anddddddddd

-Okay found another bug shizno the little ball helper line doesnt show up at long distance

thats how it is supposed to be, the farther the ball is away the less accurate the bounce line is (slightly), until it is finally cut off... think it makes it harder

#22 Bigsam411

Bigsam411

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 117 posts

Posted 28 April 2005 - 11:40 PM

ok I like this game but have a few minor problems with it. the editor is really confusing, would it be possible if you made it similar to the timesplitters 3 map editor.

I also found a bug: when you play with the friction settings and make them negative the balls will break through the barriers of the table, its kinda annoying cause I wanna be able to play it on settings like that when I feel like screwing around.

#23 Mr.INSANE

Mr.INSANE

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 186 posts

Posted 28 April 2005 - 11:50 PM

okay shizno ill get some pics of this crap up real soon

#24 Mr.INSANE

Mr.INSANE

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 186 posts

Posted 29 April 2005 - 12:16 AM

cant edit posts crap well capture card got screwed up sorry

#25 DMEnduro

DMEnduro

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 27 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.6

Posted 30 April 2005 - 02:07 AM

With the scratch and place cue-ball outside of table bug, I have noticed that on more than one occasion the starting point for placement is outside the table, way off it actually, and then I can't find the table to but the ball back on it. This will usually be when the white ball is sunk.

Yeah, I found the start button free-camera, but it is hella awkward to use, perhaps if it were on a circular rail maybe. Currently if you aim the camera down, and then rotate it, it rotates on the tilted axis. It would be better to keep the axis perfectly vertical. Also there is no simple way to move back and forward, as the right stick moves up and down, that's ok, I think you were working with what you have.

Playing a two player game with two pads, (player 1 on pad 1, player 2 on pad 2) I noticed that only player 1 can control this free camera, even if pad 2 pushes start to activate it.

When zooming far out from your cue, the camera sorta ends up inside the big end, causing a graphic glitch.

Is is possible to have table markings? The semi-circle, line and dots that are traditionally on a pool table aren't present.

Still, this is an awesome release, I'm playing it all the time now.

#26 SHiZNO

SHiZNO

X-S Expert

• PipPipPip
  • 509 posts

Posted 30 April 2005 - 04:35 AM

what do you mean about zooming the camera out glitch?

Oh, i put the line decals in, i thought they were annoying so i didnt put them on the default tables, you can put it in yourself in Create-A-Table...the EASIEST way would be to load a normal 8 ball game, quit out, then go into table Edit mode and just push umm White i think to place a mat piece, then keep pushing Blue until the line decal, or the Circle decal comes up (Up and Down on dpad cycle the pieces aswell)

#27 DMEnduro

DMEnduro

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 27 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.6

Posted 30 April 2005 - 11:21 AM

On closer inspection, I notice the glitch is actually lines in the texture on the cue, sorry, it looks a little dodgy if you ask me. I know your artist is away so I'll put it down to that biggrin.gif

#28 Mr.INSANE

Mr.INSANE

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 186 posts

Posted 02 May 2005 - 02:03 PM

so far the tables are pretty messed up it looks like in some areas the texture continues on until it ends at the wall and i still have that one problem on the 8 ball table theres like something floating above it

#29 Mr.INSANE

Mr.INSANE

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 186 posts

Posted 25 May 2005 - 01:57 PM

any news on the supposed version 2

#30 SHiZNO

SHiZNO

X-S Expert