• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 eman4920

eman4920

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 23 April 2005 - 03:32 AM

I know about Xlink and the BO-Xlink that lets you setup your online games from your xbox as long as you have xlink running on your computer, But whats the deal with the XBC-Link. Ive downloaded it and put it on my xbox, and when i go to apps and select it only a logo screen comes up and nothing else. Whats up with that? Does anybody know if theres a working version of XBC-Link? Or are they still working on it?

Thanks

#2 c-2

c-2

X-S Freak

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,453 posts
  • Xbox Version:none
  • 360 version:none

Posted 25 April 2005 - 10:51 PM

boxlink and xbc link are both outdated and do not work anymore .. your best bet for this now is XBMC (xbox media center) which has Xlink Kai support .. Avalaunch also has Xlink but i have never used it..

xbc doesn't have an app that lets you do this, xbc-link was actually made by the people that make xlink to show xbc that it was possible a long time ago ..

#3 AXE Clan

AXE Clan

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 17 posts

Posted 21 May 2005 - 02:29 AM

actually xbc does have an app for this =] Its called XTC xbox tunneling client. It is still being developed but we are starting alpha testing soon.

#4 masterdave

masterdave

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 37 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.0
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 13 August 2005 - 02:35 AM

QUOTE(AXE Clan @ May 20 2005, 09:40 PM)
actually xbc does have an app for this =] Its called XTC xbox tunneling client.  It is still being developed but we are starting alpha testing soon.

View Post

yes xTc Should be Hitting Xbins Tonight or Late Tomorrow morring smile.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users