Upgrade Version And Ftp Stopped Working

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Morgue

Morgue

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 14 posts
  • Interests:Computers and junk like that.
  • Xbox Version:v1.0
  • 360 version:v2 (zephyr)

Posted 23 April 2005 - 02:26 PM

Hello!

I'm having a weird problem with my UnleashX...

I have a router setup, Billion 7500G, which is a pretty smart unit. 2 computers are setup into the router, and my xbox. Normally they have the IP addresses:

Respectivly. That used to work quite well (DHCP) for the version of UnleashX previous to its ability to ftp from one xbox to another. Then I upgraded to the first... commercial release of Unleash that could ftp from box to box. The settings I redid (I did not use the original settings file, i made a new one with all the privious settings). DHCP worked pefectly. Better than it did before even. Then of course i upgraded to the latest bug fix, and BAM DHCP is dead.

This is annoying me. I setup a temporary static IP and such but that only works so well... I cannot use Kai anymore, ftp to my xbox is only so so, this is really frustrating.

I believe I can totaly re-do my xbox, format and reinstall everything and it may fix it, but that will also require me to reset my modem, and i have so many specific settings in that thing it would be a chore to format...

Can someone please shed some light on situation. As i've said above, my setup was the same and no changes were made from the upgrade, but when i did it stopped working...

Thanks!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users