3 replies to this topic

#1 WalleO

WalleO

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 52 posts

Posted 28 April 2005 - 02:29 AM

I have a 4/25/05 build and i was worried and curious how do you go about removing, editing out completlely scripts you dont want to show on the botton you click to launch movietraliers and webradio etc. First, i noticed that when i click on my movie tralier shortcut, it doesnt launch the script any more. also, i wanted to know what i need to do to remove certain scripts off my front launch page like radars, changelog, etc. i know this has something to do with editing removing some coding off the home.xml file i just dont know where and what files. please help if you know, or atleast point me in the right direction

#2 THDVL

THDVL

X-S Freak

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,089 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.0
  • 360 version:v4.0 (jasper)

Posted 28 April 2005 - 11:27 AM

all you do is ftp your box and delete the scripts you dont want and they wont show anymore... simple.

#3 WalleO

WalleO

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 52 posts

Posted 29 April 2005 - 12:11 AM

Maybe you didnt understand me. I want to be able to add other scripts from other builds as well. And NO just ftping into the xbox and deleting the files doesnt do it. but thanks for your help. anyone else? jaydee maybe uhh.gif

Edited by WalleO, 29 April 2005 - 12:12 AM.

#4 THDVL

THDVL

X-S Freak

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,089 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.0
  • 360 version:v4.0 (jasper)

Posted 29 April 2005 - 01:22 AM

Ok.. I know u want Jaydee to help.. but anyway. I dont know what skin you are using so this is how you would do it in pm3.. I'm pretty sure you need to edit your dialogsubmenu.xml located in the pal folder of the skin. here's what you should look for(see below). Now where it says gametrailers you can either remove that and add something else to your preference or leave it and edit the path to where you have your script. You can add more as well. hope that helps.

<control>
<description>scripts button</description> <visible>yes</visible>
<type>button</type> <execute>q:\scripts\gametrailers.py</execute>
<id>1112</id> <label>Game Trailers</label>
<posX>30</posX>
<posY>330</posY>
<width>110</width>
<height>20</height>
<font>font101</font>
<onleft>1112</onleft>
<onright>1112</onright>
<onup>1113</onup>
<ondown>1111</ondown>
<align>center</align>
<textOffsetY>0</textOffsetY>
<textureNoFocus>-</textureNoFocus>
</control>

Edited by THDVL, 29 April 2005 - 01:23 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users