2 replies to this topic

#1 justicedreadz

justicedreadz

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 123 posts

Posted 29 April 2005 - 01:10 AM

Forgive me for being a noob, but here goes. I have my system modded with the evox 3921 dashboard. I was wondering if I could download my Halo 2 disk to the original Xbox HD in the F drive so I can get the new maps. The only problem is that when I try to create a folder in the F drive, I get an FTP error message 553 which does not allow me to create anything in that folder. I can add things to the other drives C, E, etc.. Please help me. Again I aplolgize up front for being a noob. lol

#2 Thraxen

Thraxen

X-S Hacker

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,691 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.0
  • 360 version:v3.0 (falcon)

Posted 29 April 2005 - 01:31 AM

There is no F: drive on an original XBox HDD unless you happen to have one with a 10 GB HDD (as opposed to 8) in which case you may have a 2 GB F... but that wouldn't be enough to hold Halo 2 anyway. Either way, yours does not have an F.

Also, you don't need to load Halo 2 onto your HDD to get the new maps. The maps are loaded onto the E drive.

#3 justicedreadz

justicedreadz

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 123 posts

Posted 29 April 2005 - 03:27 AM

Thanks a billion. Your're right, I have a 10 gig HDD. I do have a F and a G drive, but I understand the space limitations. Do I just FTP the new maps to the E and thats it? Or is there something else I need to do?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users