1 reply to this topic

#1 ScaryLarry

ScaryLarry

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 60 posts

Posted 01 May 2005 - 02:41 AM

Just wondering if anyone out there is modding up Chaos Theroy? If so, how is it goin?

#2 Bong Sanpao

Bong Sanpao

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 08 May 2005 - 10:50 PM

heh, i was checking around here for that. You bet everybody tried, but it seems the codies have pretty much been pissed off by the way last opus has been modded to death. ini file is still there, but it seems recompiled on the fly, whatever i mod reset to initial value, unless i silly confused trhink it's recompiled from the binary+ intial xbe.

in fact i was so disapointed that i went thru the xbe to check if there was anything left, but very little i could recognise from the PS2 MIPS elf or GC. i traced back the offets relative health/ammo/alarm but didn't check further since found a disable AI and i'm limited with pc asm. (lucky for me xbox 2 is power PC). jump mod is an offset from health, i guess that could also be modded thru xbe patch too.

ini mod, i couldn't find a way to make it stick. Unless you have a copy that actually works with the evo trainer. then you could simply technically replace the ASCII "Whistle|" in the memory into "Invincible" or "Ghost" then save the game.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users