• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 DeathR1derX

DeathR1derX

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 190 posts
  • Interests:Xbox, Computers, ATV's, Pocket bikes, biking, football, and making money, Pimping out things
  • Xbox Version:v1.0

Posted 03 May 2005 - 05:17 AM

Im replying here and not the xecuter forums because no one helped me there and this is wats happening when i turn the xbox and enable the X3 the xbox shuts off with in seconds and it has no video or sound, if i put it in 256k backup mode it works but sometimes for Bios it switches to a bunch of words and numbers and stuff or to just saying Xecuter 3(2048 K) and i dont know what i can do at this menu besides flash but yea. and if i disable the modchip and turn on the xbox it goes on with video and audio and i get error 16. which means the clock is weird.

So i follow the instructions and it says delete everything off the Hdd but wait the problem is i cant even get the freakin xbox to work with the chip enabled grr.gif so wtf.

SO AS OF NOW I HAVE NO CLUE OF WHAT TO DO

SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ANY HELP WILL BE APPRECIATED.

#2 _quaKe

_quaKe

X-S Expert

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 651 posts

Posted 03 May 2005 - 05:54 AM

First of all, no instructions would tell you to delete everything off your HDD, unless someone told you to. But, if you wanted to, then you could but you won't have no MS dash anymore. Anyways, when the mod chip is enabled, do you get any kind of screen? FlashBIOS perhaps, or the xbox shuts off before you can see anything? If it does shut off before you see anything, check your soldering on the dO point, and if you have a v1.6, then make sure you took out pin6 and the 5v wire is in the right place..

#3 DeathR1derX

DeathR1derX

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 190 posts
  • Interests:Xbox, Computers, ATV's, Pocket bikes, biking, football, and making money, Pimping out things
  • Xbox Version:v1.0

Posted 03 May 2005 - 11:39 AM

QUOTE(_quaKe @ May 2 2005, 11:00 PM)
First of all, no instructions would tell you to delete everything off your HDD, unless someone told you to.  But, if you wanted to, then you could but you won't have no MS dash anymore.  Anyways, when the mod chip is enabled, do you get any kind of screen? FlashBIOS perhaps, or the xbox shuts off before you can see anything?  If it does shut off before you see anything, check your soldering on the dO point, and if you have a v1.6, then make sure you took out pin6 and the 5v wire is in the right place..

View Post

I have a 1.0 and when i tried to upgrade my bios to the X3 version it just would show and video or audio when the chip is enabled the xbox stays on for a few seconds and i dont get any video but if i disable it i do get video but i get error 16. If i start up doing 256k backup mode it brings to the screen where i flashed it(duh). OH yea i never had the MS dash originallly on this upgraded drive. I just put in an UnleashX dashboard CD in it and it started formatting the hdd and the xbox and it still had the previous bios version when i bought the hdd. So i wanted to update it to the X3 bios because i have a X3.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users