4 replies to this topic

#1 rhib1234

rhib1234

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 39 posts

Posted 04 May 2005 - 08:50 PM

OK anyone know how to go from ISO to a file I can FTP to me xbox hdd??? Or how to make a game fit onto a CD/RW to be burned? I have gone round and round with this. Do I have to have a dvd burner to burn games???? thanks

#2 lordvader129

lordvader129

He Who Posts Alot...

• Head Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 17,752 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.1
  • 360 version:v5.0 (360S - trinity)

Posted 04 May 2005 - 08:56 PM

you cna extract the ISO and FTP the files toyur xbox, but its so much easier to just back up straight from your original with dvd2xbox, saves like 5 steps

#3 rhib1234

rhib1234

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 39 posts

Posted 04 May 2005 - 09:06 PM

so uh can you tell me how to go from from iso to ftp..... or point me in the direction? Thanks

#4 rhib1234

rhib1234

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 39 posts

Posted 04 May 2005 - 10:50 PM

does anyone know how to extract ISO's to ftp to the xbox hdd?????
Or can anyone tell me how to burn an xbox game onto a CD/RW? It appears that the games are to big.

#5 Mr Ed

Mr Ed

Hacking Horse

• Head Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,588 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.1
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 04 May 2005 - 11:18 PM

QUOTE(rhib1234 @ May 4 2005, 01:56 PM)
does anyone know how to extract ISO's to ftp to the xbox hdd?????
Or can anyone tell me how to burn an xbox game onto a CD/RW?  It appears that the games are to big.

View Post

First, you're supposed to wait 24 hours before bumping your own thread. muhaha.gif

Second, XBOX games are stored on DVDs not CDs. CDs hold about 0.7GB of data. A DVD can hold 8.5GB of data. Most XBOX games, therefore are too big to fit on a CD. You can use the same software you used to create the ISO to extract it, such as Craxtion, extract-xiso, etc. FTPing to the XBOX is more involved but there are tutorials on setting that up.

The easiest way to get a game on the XBOX hard disk is to use DVD2XBOX, and put the original game in your XBOX and just rip it from the XBOX DVD drive to the XBOX hard drive without even involving your computer.

And remember don't bump your thread in less than 24 hours. A bump is when you post a new message to your thread before anyone else has posted to it. In other words, you should not have two posts together by you, that are not spaced 24 hours apart. muhaha.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users